Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm going to try get tickets for me and the small boy next year
Iโ€™d love to go back. I was there 98 & 99 before you were all born ๐Ÿ˜‚. We went on a coach from Belfast, ferry to Scotland then coach to hotel with transfers to & from Silverstone and GA tickets. Iโ€™d rather go on my own, stay in a (nice) campsite but itโ€™s so expensive to book your car on the ferry then youโ€™ve tickets, campsite, food etc after

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to bring cinnamon up but sheโ€™s taken it so far now. Apparently sheโ€™s said sheโ€™s going to get a dog and call it Lu. Basically implying sheโ€™s a witch. Went on for a number of posts Iโ€™m told. How can they not get her banned. Itโ€™s outrageous.
Cinnamon, please please please get help

Iโ€™m pulling for the squids, I think they are lovely together but I will say Iโ€™m with @monza a little this weekend.
It was a bit too much, right?
I know autographs and pics can't be avoided but weeeeheeeeey give each other some space to breathe ffs ๐Ÿ˜…

I feel like she was at every meeting ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 1
Ok whatโ€™s the deal with LHโ€™s love life? Is he a genuine f***boy or is there something heโ€™s trying to subtly tell everyone ?

I literally have zero friends who like F1 so I would need a buddy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™d love to go back. I was there 98 & 99 before you were all born ๐Ÿ˜‚. We went on a coach from Belfast, ferry to Scotland then coach to hotel with transfers to & from Silverstone and GA tickets. Iโ€™d rather go on my own, stay in a (nice) campsite but itโ€™s so expensive to book your car on the ferry then youโ€™ve tickets, campsite, food etc after
Hey now, I was in college in 99 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, no she didn't?! How, what, where, when?! Tell me Monza, and I will sacrifice my firstborn kids soul to Bibble! (Or you, whatever you desire!)
It is on her insta story but if you don't see the race you will miss some context, let's say that Ferrari did their Ferrari things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Time to set up a gofundme to get you over here lady!
In between all the people that actually need money like โ€˜HELP ME I want to meet my internet friends at an unnecessarily expensive sporting eventโ€™ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ yeahhhhh no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.