Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Been off doing some intense work today, but really wanted to tha k this thread for keeping me informed of how everything unfolded.
But also just to say I really appreciate how everyone is on the same page who has commented.

I don't speak to my mothers side of the family as an adult after years of being subjected to there non stop n word usage (even after expressing discomfort) among other totally backwards behavior and beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Are we ready for some positive vibes again? 🥺 (If it’s too soon pls tell me I don’t want to do anything inappropriate)
1656434755709.jpeg

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Caught up now. Fuck sake. I'm gobsmacked by Kelly. Thought she was better than her father but clearly not.

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be thinking the Kelly hate pages may have had a point!

yukinobambino

VIP Member
When you think it can’t get any worst, saw this on Twitter thought that can’t be real… it fucking is her real account, playlists from years ago even one saying P birthday…. People starting calling her out on the name of the playlist and apparently the title got removed
If it walks like a racist duck and talks like a racist duck then mayhaps

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Sending everyone big hugs, I know these past few days have been a lot and feel it with myself, so I just hope you guys all know to take care of yourself (as @1millionjellybeans said so beautifully ❤) and you’re all loved
This race weekend will be overshadowed with all that’s happened but I hope it’ll still be enjoyable, especially to those that are going ❤

• Heart

itsspa

Just want to say it's been really great to keep coming back to this thread today and see the amazing support and perspectives people have been sharing about this issue. In the few months that I've been part of the group it's never failed to highlight or acknowledge social, gender, racial issues and I'm really thankful for that. There are a lot of cesspools to be found on the internet these days and I'm glad a stumbled into here. And nobody does thirst/ slag appreciation better 😘
We may be nosey slags, but we’re nosey slags with morals 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

monza

VIP Member
Lemme just grab my calculator real quick

We only live on the same planet, that's it 😅

Screenshot_20220628_213754.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

miss_americana

Chatty Member
38CDA3A2-6053-43A5-9FFC-E9179D1BBF77.jpeg
Whyyyyyy are people still giving Bernie airtime?! I didn’t watch this but SS this from a journalist I follow who’s more into current affairs so no idea if he was asked about Lewis but no doubt if he was he said something derogatory

• Angry
  • Wow

RuaRua

Just checked her spotify now, playlist is gone but we've seen what we needed to see Kelly

aidil

VIP Member
Finally caught up on everything… and kinda wishing I hadn’t 💀 What a shit show this sport is right now.

• Heart