Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
Gorgeous 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1

lucha.43

VIP Member
God I’ve missed 10 pages but think I might just leave that til the morning…
Finally after 2 years of working in a pharmacy and a gym, and being a student I’ve tested positive for COVID. Explains why I have felt like shit the past few days but obviously took a while to show itself as my tests last night and this morning were both negative. But that does mean that for the next couple of days I’m all yours Tattle 😉❤
Oh no! Hope you’re feeling better soon :(

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Could someone share the statement Kelly liked? The link to it on Instagram seems to deleted x