Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Just wanted to pop by and say please be kind to yourselves atm. So many horrible things happening in the news and it can be very overwhelming.

f1 is a huge comfort for so many of us and the fact that time and again it is a place of discrimination and prejudice is unbelievable.

To everyone heading to Silverstone have the best time , I’m absolutely hoping for an LH miracle win after the weeks and months he has had 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 20

S877

Kelly’s majorly fucked it with liking that post! All she had to do was keep quiet. Makes you think what vile views that family must have behind closed doors. Let’s hope more teams/drivers speak out

Reactions: 19
Just caught up after a very busy day at work. I think you have all said pretty much everything I would have said...it must be so fucking exhausting for Lewis being the only black driver in F1. Disappointed in Kelly but not overtly surprised...I do think Max will have to address this tbh, and rightly so. He's racing in Lewis's home country and the press won't leave this alone. Horner will be pressed on it too.
I for one hope Lewis fucking smashes it at Silverstone this weekend, and gives a massive middle finger to all the racist pieces of shit surrounding the sport.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
When you think it can’t get any worst, saw this on Twitter thought that can’t be real… it fucking is her real account, playlists from years ago even one saying P birthday…. People starting calling her out on the name of the playlist and apparently the title got removed

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Yeah she had a great opportunity to show the world that they are not a lined with her views and beliefs then she goes and likes that. It’s going to also cause no end of trouble for Max by no fault of his own as if f1 do ban nelson from all races (can’t see them upholding for Brazil tbh coz he had controls there) but red bull are surly going to have to reprimand Kelly’s access for liking that post. After all they did suspend juri for the exact same thing!
But also how much shit has she brought on Lewis and Max’s relationship now? This will be brought up in press at Silverstone, it's going to be talked about. And Lewis will be expected to rise above and not show emotion about it as fucking usual.

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ok cake for my husband done . My outfits 🧡 not happy about the rain 😂
Friday
A877EB82-91F5-4398-B2CB-DAF9C88BBC4C.jpeg

Saturday
C462A139-F571-4F8D-BE55-15805FB6F467.jpeg

Sunday
F4A73F0B-59E3-4CB7-ACA9-450C25280386.jpeg

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
My GOAT Lewis, always fighting!

Piquet is disgusting and he should be banned from F1

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’m so shocked and disgusted by not just was nelson said but Kelly liking that post. How in todays world people can think that’s acceptable is so far beyond me!

Minttu

VIP Member
Was about to throw in a few words and wish you all a happy new thread, but I got a phone call about some forms that some parents hadnt filled out yet, so I had to figure out all that. Glad I'm having 6-7 hours in a car tomorrow rather than answering phone calls and mails.

Kelly really had one job in reaction to all of this: Sit still in the damn boat, and don't rock it. Wait for the storm to pass.
As long as she did that, we all could have said that children are not their parents.
This is going to be one hell of a build up before the race.
You all have summed it up so well, I don't really know what else to write.

Just got in from work and 2 gins in! Finally a day off tomorrow. Seeing as we are doing Paddock outfits, thought I'd add mine. Going full on Brit this weekend Tattlers...it's my home GP so it's go hard, or go home....
Friday...paying homage to good old Liz and her 70 years on the throne. Going casual so I can bugger off to the campsite after FP2 and see if anyone's got a spare sausage on the BBQ and a gin in a tin..
2022_06_15_18_15_00_824.jpg
Saturday, going all demure as if its village summer fete day...shall be extra British and make sure everyone knows my dress was an absolute BARGAIN from Asda.
2022_06_15_18_26_48_397.jpg
And Sunday....paying homage to the other Queen of England. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Will make sure to pinch Horners arse and if she gets lairy, will be sure to remind her she did it to Prince Charles. Girl Power indeed!
2022_06_15_18_17_36_715.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
I believe only 2 drivers (not 100% sure) have acknowledged what happened so far... Esteban and Lando retweeted Lewis' tweet but even that is an absolute bare minimum, hopefully they all actually say something instead of leaving Lewis to fight alone as usual...

• Sad

Sc1909

VIP Member
14000C85-522C-4574-AB26-0550CE4936D7.jpeg

Got to love the British fans. 👍🏼
Also seen that his membership of BRDC has been suspended.

kind of felt sorry for max as there was no way for him to answer that question and come out of it well 🤷🏻‍♀️ One of those dammed whatever he did type situations.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I've said before, I'll say it again - people who this shit in public when they are supposed to be presenting their best self will say far worse in private

Screenshot_20220628-155606_Twitter.jpg

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Maybe... the reason he's not standing up to family members publicly is because he's not disagreeing. I don't want to be the one to judge him or call him out and I hope to see something from him, I really do, but if there's one driver that should've said something it's the man whose daughters boyfriend that fucker was trying to big up by using racial slurs towards the sole black man of the sport. And if Max doesn't use the Silverstone weekend as an opportunity to right these things, then maybe... he's just okay with what his girlfriend and her family believe in. I truly hope that's not the case.
That's what I fear is the case. He's dismissed talk of racism before and he has never publicly addressed the racism ahown by his own fans so I think this might be a case of show me the company you keep and I'll tell you who you are.

Reactions: 18

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I hope there is a united front in defence of Lewis but I'm not holding my breath to be honest. The media teams needs to ensure all the drivers are saying the right thing this weekend not just brushing it aside.
After everything Lewis does for the world and the topics he discusses… just for the other 19 to be United with him on this subject would honestly make my weekend. And believe you me, I will be listening in to every drivers voice this weekend. And it will be how I veiw them going forward from how they answer

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Hello guys! I'm back.

Nelson Piquet is one disgusting piece of shit.
So is Jos Verstappen.

Also, I know that Max and Kelly are not like this (hopefully), but the hate comments towards Kelly and Max are disgusting. Sad to see that they have asshole fathers, and they have to bear this burden.

• Heart