Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy Silverstone week ❤
Nelson Piquet is cancelled 👎🏻
DR birthday spam on Friday 🥹
Driver n.9 is cancelled too so happy 109 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So Lando did an interview where he talks about the hate he gets on social medias and the only thing people keep from this interview is his comment on George, and go give him some more hate on socials ? I'm losing faith in humanity 😔😔
It's like they've read the interview and not actually taken anything in apart from saying he thinks Gorgeous George is too serious these days.

Which is, let's be honest

Mercedes would never let him make a PowerPoint these days. Far too serious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
McLaren, Red Bull, Williams, Haas, AT and Alpines silence is deafening.
you’d think, especially with the English teams on such a big week for British motorsports, they’d get their shit together condemning racism and the racism of a colleague.
I expected more from McLaren and Williams, especially McLaren posting a funny post including Lewis without addressing it doesn’t sit right with me.
I expected nothing from Red Bull so that’s on track.

Also sad that George was the only driver to actually use his own words to address it and not retweet anything. Who knows, maybe there’ll be someone else.

Reactions: 14
lando is already getting slated by the twitter lewis fans for his comment on george 😅
a lot of george fans im seeing are somewhat agreeing with him though 😂
I mean, I do feel a bit bad for George that he got singled out and it basically being implied he has no personality anymore, but at the same time it wasn't coming from a place of hate, it almost reads to me as someone being sad that their childhood friend has had to change to suit the image of a team 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Whatever they say, it gets scrutinised to the nth degree and we are as guilty of that as anyone in all honesty, but he doesn't deserve the hate for speaking from the heart. It saddens me that Lu has to deal with this and it affects her so badly, hope Cinnabitch reads this and re evaluates her life although I fear she'll make it all about her.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think Lando has only one trousers in his wardrobe, everytime we see him he wears these beige ones. Or he really joined Pierre's cult and isn't allowed to wear anything else 😂😂

He and Pierre do make beige look incredible though.

On the death threats, just because someone has a public following, and everyone gets hate, doesn't make it okay. No matter what.

Saying George is more serious isn't a hate, he also says that George is doing amazing at Mercedes. He's just saying the George portrayed now and the George he grew up with are two different George's and he misses the George he grew up with. It's not hate, or hypocrisy.

And ultimately, doesn't matter what he says about George or whoever, the toxic hate online is unacceptable. People need to focus their efforts where it matters, cancelling Bernie and Piquet etc.

aac_124

VIP Member
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it these people that create these hate pages really need to grow up and get a life they are probably teenagers / young adults which makes me so annoyed that they are wasting there childhood bullying literal adults online and I think that ultimately one day karma will come round

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Someone needs to bless up with a shirtless picture dump asap coz I’ve been raging since this piquet thing. Pierre I’m looking at you

ohhh we have an inspirational message repost from Gasly 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
What an arsehole. You deserve way better than that! It’s his loss and at least you’ve found out what an ungentlemanly tosser he is now rather than when it’s too late! 💜
HIS FUCKING LOSS, you deserve way better than a guy who's pissed at you for not kissing him back and leaves you in a weird place, fuck men
Thank you my darlings.

We know Pierre and Lewis would be absolute slags with us, but they'd NEVER leave us in the middle of nowhere.

IMG_7407.jpg

• Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Yep, during one of the Brazilian independence day parades President Bolsonaro was driven by Nelson Piquet in a Rolls Royce.
Yeah that's tells me everything I need to know. I do feel for Kelly as you've said, she has been vocal about different things that seem counter to her father. From personal experience it's not easy to be on the other side of your parents beliefs and values. My husband's father parrots all the horrible aspects of the right wing conservatives here and my husband and his sister could not be more opposite and are very vocal about it. Being a public figure makes that so much harder to navigate I'm sure, and it's not fair to judge Kelly for the actions of her father.

aidil

VIP Member
The context in which it was used was definitely not friendly! When he refers to everyone else by their names but then it comes to Lewis and he uses that word tells me everything I need to know,

FUCK YOU PIQUET.

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
We'll see what the weekend brings and how teams/ drivers respond I guess. But at this point I'm just so done with any sort of excuses from F1 hiding behind PR and carefully crafted statements. This is a fucking slam dunk: call it out. Do something about it. Or stop the charade of "we race as one" because it's a joke at this point if 10 teams and 20 drivers can't get behind the idea that dropping disgusting racist language is unacceptable.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Catching up now, the one week my factory insider is on holiday as well.

I do know the Max behind closed doors that comes into the factory is humble, pleasant and very appreciate of everyone that works there. He's always come across as nothing but a lovely lad, which considering his Father surprised me, but he is driven and dedicated. He's the type that will walk in the canteen pick up food and sit with any group for a chat.
I don't know how RB will handle this but they need to. I agree the timing is very interesting though. Piquet is an utter disgrace.

I think people are targeting their anger at the wrong people at this point. Sure what she said isn't right but coming for her throat her won't fix anything. She's not standing there praising Piquet, she's made a wrong judgement call about the response but ultimately it's rather harmless. Just like people are using the entire statement debate to hail their favourite drivers or use it as an opportunity to bully the ones they dislike because 'driver x did a better statement, driver y only copied driver z'. It's like they've lost sight of what this is about in the first place. Of course the response matters and it's really the bare minimum we're seeing but the response or lack thereof shouldn't be used to target other people.
I think this weekend we may who is genuinely supportive....putting a public statement out is one thing but actual vocal support in the paddock is another. Also, some drivers may not feel able to put anything out due to their bosses stance (cough Redbull cough) but may be more vocal if asked by the media. The *only* good thing is that this has come to light the weekend of Lewis home race where he will recieve huge support from the crowds. Media day tomorrow is going to be an interesting one....

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
It’s barely 9am and the F1 world is 🤯

Bernie 🤦🏻‍♀️ The man is actually beyond disgusting. Time for him to just shut up and go crawl in a hole. Harsh but true. He just proves all the stereotypes about old rich white men.

and Lando. Oh Lando, what he’s describing is just awful and answers the questions about whether they see what miss cinnamon etc say. It must be so hard for Luisa. At that age I was terribly insecure about so much of my appearance etc I can’t imagine how she copes with the scrutiny. Im pleased to see him speak about it and try to protect her a bit. Shame that the nutters will just start their crap of oh she made him say it 🙄

And the irony of him talking about social media and trolls etc only for one out of context line to be picked up and everyone bash him for it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think there was anything particularly wrong with what he said in the whole context of the article but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
WHEN UR SCREAMING BUT YOU WANT TO SCREAM LOUDER they can’t be real ffs
1656530450138.png

They’re from the same cult again and I’m willing to bet it’s the same account who posted the fake chats just with a ✨rebrand✨

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow