Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd be the No.1 WAG forever if she did that. Please Luisa if you're reading. We love you already, but please shrink Lando's trousers and get him some super skimpy little short short booty shorts.
While Lando camel toe would be a sight worth seeing, I'd feel bad for Lu if she's sitting at home doing his laundry and darning his socks πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Idk but I just saw that Mama Ricciardo is there, or at least she was at the MTC before they left for Silverstone

Wags probably Luisa, Carmen, Sandy, Charlotte (she's officially graduated now as well so woohoo girl congrats), maybe Lily? Definitely Tiffany and Andrea
Definitely not Kelly πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
honestly, I would not be totally surprised if Kelly appeared LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What on Earth is this

I’m sorry Lewis I usually love your fashion but this is something else πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

yeah, I love his outfits usually, but today I really hoped that he would wear a regal cape and a crown or something similarly king-like (oh, fantasy!) LOL

• Haha
While Lando camel toe would be a sight worth seeing, I'd feel bad for Lu if she's sitting at home doing his laundry and darning his socks πŸ˜‚
Oh yeah, true. All she needs to do is just turn the temperature setting up when he's not looking after loading the machine. I'll go tell Lando off myself if she's doing his laundry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He can afford to pay someone to do it if he doesn't want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
, I just want to make one thing clear. I don't want to look like a stupid fan who just post photos of drivers or funny comments here. Just because I don't comment on things doesn't mean I don't care. it just makes me anxious, just read things like that. all those comments and hate for drivers are so scary. People who hate people they don't know. I've been bullied and it's the worst feeling and they get 100+ messages every day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ i can't even imagine how they must feel πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 23
, I just want to make one thing clear. I don't want to look like a stupid fan who just post photos of drivers or funny comments here. Just because I don't comment on things doesn't mean I don't care. it just makes me anxious, just read things like that. all those comments and hate for drivers are so scary. People who hate people they don't know. I've been bullied and it's the worst feeling and they get 100+ messages every day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ i can't even imagine how they must feel πŸ™
Do whatever you feel comfortable with love ❀ we know you're not in support of it all, don't worry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Making my return to simply say duck CINNAMON and their army of haters

I left to try and escape seeing their bullshit on the daily but as it’s now even invaded British media, I figure why not come back

(pre warning, I’ll likely drop off again but I’ll never be gone forever, you can’t get rid of me πŸ˜‚)
😘 Yay....smooshy cuddles from me

• Heart
God no, I can't deal with her smug racist face this weekend
me too, I would not be surprised though if she wanted to show up, in denial, do I remember correctly she had these posts about being a lioness or fighting like one or something like that in the past (I might be wrong). I hope she doesn't have the audacity to appear this time

Reactions: 10
Things have been so crappy today, it started with a horrible morning, continued with getting dangerously close to some form of heatstroke and now all this but I still wanted to tell you guys that my teaching doctor today was a lovely Monegasque lady and she was fabulous - I did have the urge to ask her about maybe knowing Charles but thought it would be inappropriate given the setting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no please don’t feel you should, it can be really anxiety-inducing. Just do you, sending lots of hugs β™₯πŸ€—

• Heart
Thank you lovely, how are your covid symptoms? Hope you are doing OK xx

Love a bit of Birdy she is a mooooood.
I’m getting through thank you…still a bit voiceless and run down but today is defos the best I’ve felt the past couple of days which can only be a good thing 😌

Omg I had the Saturday outfit saved as a potential one for my paddock looks too! Twinning! Great work as always πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Great minds think alike πŸ˜‰β€

This is kind of cute
No stop this is too cute πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

In reference to that Red Bull picture…I was so confused as to why people were making Among Us comments at firstπŸ˜‚but now (I honk and god I hope I’m right) that it’s because Alex is there and he is the imposterπŸ˜‚ffs I’m having a Charles moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but will blame it on COVID brain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What on Earth is this

I’m sorry Lewis I usually love your fashion but this is something else πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

I don’t know if any of you follow Elizabeth Holmes on Insta, she covers Royal Fashion and she talks about how the Queen always wears bright colours to be really obvious in a crowd, especially from a distance. Wonder if Lewis was thinking the same thing with this, something super bright thst will really stand out for his home race so fans can say they definitely saw him?

honestly, I would not be totally surprised if Kelly appeared LOL
She'd want some brass neck to turn up at Lewis's home race after the conversation that's been had over the last few days.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.