Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl same 😂 what ?? But probably paddock and garage will be full of vip people so he will be there probably for fp and quali 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel like every influencer under the sun will be at the race so this is just a massive shock to me, it’s not like he hasn’t skipped pitwall before 😂

I was expecting all of Quadrant to be there like last year

• Heart
Reactions: 7
*sarcasm on*
No he is just sooooo upset because Lando didn't support him at Goodwood and doesn't want to go to the race as a revenge 🙄🙄
*sarcasm off*
To be honest i am also surprised, i thought he would be at the track for the race.
maybe cinnamon was right about this?
just saying.... max also hasn't streamed since either I think?
also kinda a big deal he literally would be in England and make minimal effort.
look not gonna even give this to cinnamon, but yeah a little weird to be without his luck charm

Reactions: 2
I feel like every influencer under the sun will be at the race so this is just a massive shock to me, it’s not like he hasn’t skipped pitwall before 😂

I was expecting all of Quadrant to be there like last year
Well we will see on Sunday why he isn’t there 😂 Oh can’t wait for comments. “Lando gave a paddock pass to Luisa instead of Max “

Reactions: 6
What on Earth is this

I’m sorry Lewis I usually love your fashion but this is something else 😳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ew we know Lando and McLaren won't be anywhere this weekend either so we're in for another round of 'That's because I, the good lack charm, didn't go'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He and Pierre do make beige look incredible though.

On the death threats, just because someone has a public following, and everyone gets hate, doesn't make it okay. No matter what.

Saying George is more serious isn't a hate, he also says that George is doing amazing at Mercedes. He's just saying the George portrayed now and the George he grew up with are two different George's and he misses the George he grew up with. It's not hate, or hypocrisy.

And ultimately, doesn't matter what he says about George or whoever, the toxic hate online is unacceptable. People need to focus their efforts where it matters, cancelling Bernie and Piquet etc.
I have high expectation for light colored joggers. just get the damn google phone out of his front pocket please

Reactions: 4
Well we will see on Sunday why he isn’t there 😂 Oh can’t wait for comments. “Lando gave a paddock pass to Luisa instead of Max “
As he should 👏🏻👏🏻

This is the real world cinnamon, get out of whatever wattpad land you are living in 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
Omg I had the Saturday outfit saved as a potential one for my paddock looks too! Twinning! Great work as always 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If we get a Queens Cisca and Grace pic (or a Queens Luisa and Heidi pic) I'll pass out, finally it'll be for a good reason for once
Same ! 😂😍 or all of them together 🥹 Oh I’m just happy his mom is there for his birthday ☺

Reactions: 4
Finally caught up on everything… and kinda wishing I hadn’t 💀 What a tit show this sport is right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cinnamon would say she did it because she hates Lando and needs attention, duh
When really she’d just do US a favour, superior wag stuff
She'd be the No.1 WAG forever if she did that. Please Luisa if you're reading. We love you already, but please shrink Lando's trousers and get him some super skimpy little short short booty shorts.

• Heart
Putting my thirsting aside for a post. I just want to give them cuddles and tell them they are special and loved by so many. My heart breaks for the hate they are all getting.
cuddles are always a good idea :)

yeah, I think what Lando calls "change" is more a growing up thing, natural thing, maybe he did not observe it too much yet around his closest friends and that's why he says about "change" like it's something dramatic. (I am not saying he's childisch or to excuse an adult guy who earns millions, just trying to see where the "change" think may be coming from)
all in all, there are so many more problematic things around f1 this week and also Lando speaks about more serious topic like death threats and online hate, that it's hard for me to understand why some people would focus now on draging him or George for this "changing" thing :oops::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.