Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BRUH ITS LIKE I DONT EXIST TO HER THIS IS CRAZY SHE LITERALLY HASNT SEEN MY MESSAGESS!!!!

Reactions: 3
Liquid neon metal helmet for Lando this weekend and there will be mini helmets available to preorder

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah well that place is just a cess pit atm. But it's not indicative of reality. It's not worth making you this upset love, it will die down by the end of the day and someone else will say something stupid for them to jump on. I came off twitter years ago after receiving death and rape threats for retweeting a female MP. It's just a hideous place. Take a break from it and just look at thirsty insta posts for a bit. Landos lucky to have all you lot looking out for him and Luisa but giving that crazy girl any more attention just fuels her I think. She obviously has no friends in real life...people that constantly drag others down never do, if you are happy and secure you don't need to be cruel. She's pittiful.
I'm not even that upset about that, I mean yes that is disgusting of course, but I'm just so mad Bernie Ecclestone is not getting any response within this community. And how quickly they forgot about Piquet. bleeping hypocrites screaming at drivers for statements completely out of their control and now having moved on from the entire topic.
But I will take a break from it, don't worry ❤ I've got to cook something in a little while anyway, great distraction

Reactions: 7
So to lighten things up a little who do we think in terms of wags will be at Silverstone?
I’m hoping most of them - really want Heidi cause her outfits are always cute. Will Kelly brave it? Cha was still in Monaco yesterday, I want her there…and elena. Everyone, I want everyone 😅

Reactions: 5
I imagine it’s already been pointed out but I’m living for the fact that Lu and Natalie Pinkham followed each other yesterday

Hoping that Lando will also introduce her to Naomi if she’s there this weekend 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Idk but I just saw that Mama Ricciardo is there, or at least she was at the MTC before they left for Silverstone

Wags probably Luisa, Carmen, Sandy, Charlotte (she's officially graduated now as well so woohoo girl congrats), maybe Lily? Definitely Tiffany and Andrea
Definitely not Kelly 💀💀💀💀
Where would one find MTC content from today?

Reactions: 3
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
Gorgeous 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I nearly choked on my drink…. So you’re telling me Max won’t be at Silverstone for the race?! Is he feeling alright

94CE32FD-014F-49B1-B9C3-337EC808631C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I nearly choked on my drink…. So you’re telling me Max won’t be at Silverstone for the race?! Is he feeling alright

View attachment 1380379
*sarcasm on*
No he is just sooooo upset because Lando didn't support him at Goodwood and doesn't want to go to the race as a revenge 🙄🙄
*sarcasm off*
To be honest i am also surprised, i thought he would be at the track for the race.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not even that upset about that, I mean yes that is disgusting of course, but I'm just so mad Bernie Ecclestone is not getting any response within this community. And how quickly they forgot about Piquet. bleeping hypocrites screaming at drivers for statements completely out of their control and now having moved on from the entire topic.
But I will take a break from it, don't worry ❤ I've got to cook something in a little while anyway, great distraction
I've come to the sad conclusion that alot of the newer members of the community are actually just there for creating drama rather than looking at the bigger picture. I can see why older fans of the sport despair at times. There's alot of positives to drivers being more open and visible but some of the people following them are bat tit crazy.
Go cook, listen to the Pitstop podcast if you can get it.. Jenson is lovely, and take a break ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Got zero bleeping hope of catching up because life has just thrown all it has at me lately and honestly feel like I am swimming through treacle (@iona.a.smith can we please add Birdy - Deep End Hyrbrid minds remix to the playlist 😂).

But anyway has Max released a statement yet?

I am going to try and read through the thread but not enough hours in the day and hayfever has finished me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
I love them all 😍😍 also you can buy that set on H&M 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've come to the sad conclusion that alot of the newer members of the community are actually just there for creating drama rather than looking at the bigger picture. I can see why older fans of the sport despair at times. There's alot of positives to drivers being more open and visible but some of the people following them are bat tit crazy.
Go cook, listen to the Pitstop podcast if you can get it.. Jenson is lovely, and take a break ❤
Absolutely. And I know I keep saying it, perhaps it's a bit mean, but some (definitely not all!) of the fans DTS brought have caused this. I can't remember anything of this scale pre-DTS.
Love me some Jenson, will definitely do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got zero bleeping hope of catching up because life has just thrown all it has at me lately and honestly feel like I am swimming through treacle (@iona.a.smith can we please add Birdy - Deep End Hyrbrid minds remix to the playlist 😂).

But anyway has Max released a statement yet?

I am going to try and read through the thread but not enough hours in the day and hayfever has finished me off!
Of course!!

hope real life and hayfever are at least being a bit bearable and your getting through it ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Lando has only one trousers in his wardrobe, everytime we see him he wears these beige ones. Or he really joined Pierre's cult and isn't allowed to wear anything else 😂😂

He and Pierre do make beige look incredible though.

On the death threats, just because someone has a public following, and everyone gets hate, doesn't make it okay. No matter what.

Saying George is more serious isn't a hate, he also says that George is doing amazing at Mercedes. He's just saying the George portrayed now and the George he grew up with are two different George's and he misses the George he grew up with. It's not hate, or hypocrisy.

And ultimately, doesn't matter what he says about George or whoever, the toxic hate online is unacceptable. People need to focus their efforts where it matters, cancelling Bernie and Piquet etc.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.