Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
should i just see if she saw it lmao

i snapped cause of the story from yesterday where she exposed my besties account for no reason

but i can snap with stfu

Reactions: 4
I mean the comment about George probably isn’t phrased the best but he’s not really wrong is he?

We don’t get to see his personality at all, I’ve learned today that even his fans call him PR63 instead of GR63 because he’s so robotic and PR sound bites. We never talk about him as there is literally nothing to talk about. Appears to me that he was trying to say how much of a great fun guy George is but no one can see it due to the big machine of merc.

as I say Lando hasn’t phrased is the best but he’s not wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Making my return to simply say duck CINNAMON and their army of haters

I left to try and escape seeing their bullshit on the daily but as it’s now even invaded British media, I figure why not come back

(pre warning, I’ll likely drop off again but I’ll never be gone forever, you can’t get rid of me 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I left to try and escape seeing their bullshit on the daily but as it’s now even invaded British media, I figure why not come back

(pre warning, I’ll likely drop off again but I’ll never be gone forever, you can’t get rid of me 😂)
duck cinnamon duck cinnamon for so many reasons she makes me so mad i want to suck the blood out of her whole bleeping body like thats a threat stay away from my lando and lui squids

Reactions: 4
Tbf I don't think its bigger than either of those things...Piquet and Ecclestones comments made the national news on telly here in the UK. Lando's comments were in a tabloid newspaper that most people know is a tit rag and on social media. I'm sure Lando and George will be asked about it in the media interviews and put the record straight. I'm pretty certain George will brush it off however he feels about it personally.
I don't know about UK national news, I'm referring to social media - people have made it abundantly clear which topic they think deserves more attention

Welcome back ❤ wish it was happier times but I really missed you nonetheless

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome back ❤ wish it was happier times but I really missed you nonetheless
Missed you too! Sadly I’m a sensitive soul 😅 and struggle with all the toxicity so quite often need to take a step back

Going to just try and ignore it and focus on the fact that it’s home race week baby!!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So to lighten things up a little who do we think in terms of wags will be at Silverstone?

Reactions: 5
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
40DB05ED-3A09-437B-9C27-F5449F8B50AB.jpeg
5547E1C8-AD2F-4F88-9C29-6F5A775622E2.jpeg

Saturday:
7709F237-DC39-435C-9D65-E33062396599.jpeg

Sunday:
2C276CB1-0DB1-4217-9CEE-E38E84F01E64.jpeg
0357CF48-1F29-42EA-8E83-516827279197.jpeg

P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So to lighten things up a little who do we think in terms of wags will be at Silverstone?
Idk but I just saw that Mama Ricciardo is there, or at least she was at the MTC before they left for Silverstone

Wags probably Luisa, Carmen, Sandy, Charlotte (she's officially graduated now as well so woohoo girl congrats), maybe Lily? Definitely Tiffany and Andrea
Definitely not Kelly 💀💀💀💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
if you saw this a few minutes ago, no you didn’t 😉😉
So taking the conversation on a full 18” with this weeks outfit post. It’s been a while for me (I haven’t done this since Monaco I think) but as we have established I have Covid so I have time so here we are.
Now I was going for a colour theme if you can’t tell by looking at Friday and Sunday, but then I saw the outfit for Saturday and decided to sack the colour scheme off. But I mean you could say it is still on brand as it’s like AM green and they are a British team…does that work??
Also is anyone wants to buy me the Friday shoes, I’m a UK 5/5.5😉 ✌😗✌ xoxo

Friday:
View attachment 1380348View attachment 1380349
Saturday:
View attachment 1380350
Sunday:
View attachment 1380352View attachment 1380353
P.S. I have also made the executive decision that it isn’t going to rain this weekend purely for these outfits.
P.P.S. I want the figure of the girl wearing the Friday outfit 🥵🥵
These are sooo cute!! And yes I want her figure too 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't know about UK national news, I'm referring to social media - people have made it abundantly clear which topic they think deserves more attention
Ah well that place is just a cess pit atm. But it's not indicative of reality. It's not worth making you this upset love, it will die down by the end of the day and someone else will say something stupid for them to jump on. I came off twitter years ago after receiving death and rape threats for retweeting a female MP. It's just a hideous place. Take a break from it and just look at thirsty insta posts for a bit. Landos lucky to have all you lot looking out for him and Luisa but giving that crazy girl any more attention just fuels her I think. She obviously has no friends in real life...people that constantly drag others down never do, if you are happy and secure you don't need to be cruel. She's pittiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.