Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think Luisa said it. About Daniel, obviously it was a tit thing to do and I'm not going to defend him, but I'd be lying if I said that while singing along to a song I've never accidentally said an inappropriate word that I'd never ever say regularly. Just will never understand why he was filming himself and posting it. Again, it's a terrible thing to do but I won't lie, happened to me too - just not thinking about things when singing. And I'd never use any slur ever. As long as he doesn't use slurs otherwise, in casual daily language or as a targeted insult, I don't think it's on par with what Juri did for example.
Not defending him at all but the all thing about the word in songs only started in 2018 when Kendrick Lamar called out a fan when she said it singing a song. After that it started to be more called out and the video of Daniel is from 2015. I don't think people are racists just to be singing songs from singers they like and are respected in the music industry but i get it and respect that it shouldn't be done.

Reactions: 9
Not defending him at all but the all thing about the word in songs only started in 2018 when Kendrick Lamar called out a fan when she said it singing a song. After that it started to be more called out and the video of Daniel is from 2015. I don't think people are racists just to be singing songs from singers they like and are respected in the music industry but i get it and respect that it shouldn't be done.
Yeah itā€™s just something that can happen when singing and not thinking about the greater effect of things. Itā€™s odd that so many songs even feature slurs, especially from the 90s-00s. It shouldnā€™t happen and itā€™s a terrible thing, but to me it feels different than just throwing that word or any slur really around. Again not defending him, really not.

Reactions: 7
Lewis will only be beside Lando and George on Sunday if they keep up the habit of having a square where home drivers stand!

Reactions: 7
For anyone who didnā€™t see it. Gross. Iā€™m so bleeping angry right now.

1656438878787.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Edited for accuracy.
To be fair, you're not wrong. I love Daniel, and he is so hot. But he's not one of my top tops, of you get me. But here, the skin colour, the thighs, the tattoo, the curls, the shorts, my desire to have my hands sliding up his shorts and getting my hands and mouth on his badger and tasting his honey. Like I'm down for Danny Ric to be the cow and I'll show him how I ride a bull like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I ask why the sun is controversial? I genuinely donā€™t know, this is not a dig or anything.
They lead the charge for racist, sexist comments. Also blamed the Hillsborough disaster on the fans rather than on the police so they are blacklisted in Liverpool.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can I ask why the sun is controversial? I genuinely donā€™t know, this is not a dig or anything.
They printed a lot of lies after something called ā€œhillsbroughā€ blamed the deaths on the people who died when it was down to the police overcrowding the stadium and not taking care of them. if you ever go to Liverpool they wonā€™t sell the paper at allā€¦ tapped into dead peoples phones to retrieve messages and photosā€¦. Itā€™s why a lot of people hate a man called piers Morgan coz he was the one to say yeah tap the phones at the sun and daily mirror šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is what google translate gave me - the nos and neguinhos in the English translating was ni**as but maybe someone can provide a better translation

View attachment 1375909
In Latin American both Portuguese and Spanish speaking use diminutives, most of the time is in a caring form.
Iā€™ve seen lots of people saying is the hard N word, is not but context matters just to give you an example my family calls me that thatā€™s ok because is done in a caring way, I guess the lady described in the post did it in the same way because we add diminutives to basically every adjective and is very common to use them as nicknames.

Nelson on the other hand was racist and someone is trying to use that poor lady to hide his awful actions

Reactions: 10
Lewis will only be beside Lando and George on Sunday if they keep up the habit of having a square where home drivers stand!
They better all take the knee together.

And then recreate this in private, whereby they take their knees so they can slide their big dicks into my orifices. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Hillsborough Disaster, where they alleged that football fans were to blame for the unlawful killing of 97 of their fellow fans.

It's a vile rag.
They lead the charge for racist, sexist comments. Also blamed the Hillsborough disaster on the fans rather than on the police so they are blacklisted in Liverpool.
They printed a lot of lies after something called ā€œhillsbroughā€ blamed the deaths on the people who died when it was down to the police overcrowding the stadium and not taking care of them. if you ever go to Liverpool they wonā€™t sell the paper at allā€¦ tapped into dead peoples phones to retrieve messages and photosā€¦. Itā€™s why a lot of people hate a man called piers Morgan coz he was the one to say yeah tap the phones šŸ¤Æ
Good God this is horrible. Why the duck would they even do this? Thanks for telling me! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good God this is horrible. Why the duck would they even do this? Thanks for telling me! ā¤
Honestly English papers are vultures I mean Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same all over the world but if your a celebrity they will pay thousands for a story about them.

On a lighter note did someone say itā€™s the honey badgers birthday soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.