Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m doing that with the Squids without sounding creepy I know what hotel they are at as have stayed there before and it is verryyy nice 👌
Valtteri and Tiffany has been all arround Finnmark today, using a helicopter 😂 So its hard to say exactly where they have been.

Reactions: 5
Kelly is terminally stupid. All she had to do is keep her mouth shut and she couldn't.

Reactions: 17
Wait, why are they comparing the two of them??
*just curious bc i haven't seen anything*
Oh I've just read it here, I'm blocked by all the gossip accounts at this point (which is a proud achievement for me) - they're probably trying to frame Luisa as a racist with that one TikTok still where she's not even doing anything

Reactions: 8
Caught up now. duck sake. I'm gobsmacked by Kelly. Thought she was better than her father but clearly not.

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be thinking the Kelly hate pages may have had a point!

Reactions: 17
Oh I've just read it here, I'm blocked by all the gossip accounts at this point (which is a proud achievement for me) - they're probably trying to frame Luisa as a racist with that one TikTok still where she's not even doing anything
Thanks, i don't follow cinnamon so i didn't know
But also, why aren't they saying anything about Daniel too, if they're mentioning Luisa, he also said that word. :)

Reactions: 6
ok i'm back . So i'm really disappointed in Kelly . such a stupid thing to do 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mclaren your statement could be better but hey at least we got something. especially after Lewis -Katie situation (dead silence) .
and please don't forget, just because driver didn't like or retweeted something , doesn't mean that he didn't do anything. Personalized message is always better. We just don't see it . hopefully there will be kneeling ceremony on Sunday and lot of drivers will join (cough cough Max)

Reactions: 7
Thanks, i don't follow cinnamon so i didn't know
But also, why aren't they saying anything about Daniel too, if they're mentioning Luisa, he also said that word. :)
I don't even think Luisa said it. About Daniel, obviously it was a tit thing to do and I'm not going to defend him, but I'd be lying if I said that while singing along to a song I've never accidentally said an inappropriate word that I'd never ever say regularly. Just will never understand why he was filming himself and posting it. Again, it's a terrible thing to do but I won't lie, happened to me too - just not thinking about things when singing. And I'd never use any slur ever. As long as he doesn't use slurs otherwise, in casual daily language or as a targeted insult, I don't think it's on par with what Juri did for example.

I don't even think Luisa said it. About Daniel, obviously it was a tit thing to do and I'm not going to defend him, but I'd be lying if I said that while singing along to a song I've never accidentally said an inappropriate word that I'd never ever say regularly. Just will never understand why he was filming himself and posting it. Again, it's a terrible thing to do but I won't lie, happened to me too. And I'd never use any slur ever.
I'm white, so my opinion about this doesn't matter, but i believe that there's difference between using that word while singing and using that word in a derogatory way (which NP absolutely did). I just mentioned Daniel, because they are mentioning Luisa, aand both of them don't have anything to do with this situation. They were wrong if they said it, apology would be nice, but hopefully they learned their lesson.

Reactions: 9
I'm white, so my opinion about this doesn't matter, but i believe that there's difference between using that word while singing and using that word in a derogatory way (which NP absolutely did). I just mentioned Daniel, because they are mentioning Luisa, aand both of them don't have anything to do with this situation. They were wrong if they said it, apology would be nice, but hopefully they learned their lesson.
Yeah an apology would've been great. He's a bit of a knob sometimes, ngl.

Reactions: 11
Do we think Lewis will be taking the knee on Sunday? Seb definitely will be alongside ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On a brighter note since we are talking about spotify, whose paddock people spotify I can dive into? 👉👈

Being nosey af, feed me 🍽
Maybe this guy has a playlist for you to hit up...also I really need to know what he was singing🤣
tumblr_fb9c532ba89d49171393d28fc1c4b2c4_c56c7f4e_500.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.