Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we ready for some positive vibes again? 🥺 (If it’s too soon pls tell me I don’t want to do anything inappropriate)
1656434755709.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Need to read everything so little ✨✨ for you 😂 curls , tan , tattoo =heaven 🥹🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have now rage cleaned my kitchen, it is SPOTLESS, if we look away from the kitchenisland and my dining room table, first one i just need to have it messy at all times with stuff, i even have a fruit bowl that never has any fruit on it. And my table is full of stuff because, ehm, moving 😂 whora the explorah is vacuuming, and I will now get started on rage cleaning my bathroom in just a few.

NP is still an ass. I hope he steps on a rusty nail, covered in all kinds of icky stuff.

Reactions: 9
Twitter saying Brazilians have dirt on Kelly i'd love to know what it is 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hang on....Kelly has liked that message for real? Not edited or faked?

Reactions: 9
While everything has been going down today, Valtteri and Tiffany has been to Norway (orthern Norway) even tho I'm gonna travel to the middle of Norway tomorrow, I'll be about a 24 hour drive up to where they are 😂 I was like "this looks familiar... oh, tit, its up north, that's why the mountains looks familiar 🤦‍♀️"
Screenshot_20220628-185352_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-185425_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's in every major newspaper in Germany as well. How is this blowing up one year after it happened? Why didn't we hear of it before? That speaks volumes...

I also think it’s quite inappropriate of McLaren to post a fun picture including Lewis without addressing it to be honest.

Lily ❤
My fave WAG 💖

Reactions: 6
While everything has been going down today, Valtteri and Tiffany has been to Norway (orthern Norway) even tho I'm gonna travel to the middle of Norway tomorrow, I'll be about a 24 hour drive up to where they are 😂 I was like "this looks familiar... oh, tit, its up north, that's why the mountains looks familiar 🤦‍♀️"
View attachment 1376314View attachment 1376315
I’m doing that with the Squids without sounding creepy I know what hotel they are at as have stayed there before and it is verryyy nice 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On a brighter note since we are talking about spotify, whose paddock people spotify I can dive into? 👉👈

Being nosey af, feed me 🍽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.