Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly English papers are vultures I mean I’m sure it’s the same all over the world but if your a celebrity they will pay thousands for a story about them.

On a lighter note did someone say it’s the honey badgers birthday soon?
I always thought that American tabloids were the worst but that’s probably the illusion with most high profile celebs being American.

July 1st babyyyy 🎉 driver number 3 turns 33

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They printed a lot of lies after something called “hillsbrough” blamed the deaths on the people who died when it was down to the police overcrowding the stadium and not taking care of them. if you ever go to Liverpool they won’t sell the paper at all… tapped into dead peoples phones to retrieve messages and photos…. It’s why a lot of people hate a man called piers Morgan coz he was the one to say yeah tap the phones at the sun and daily mirror 🤯
Tapped into a missing girls phone and deleted voice messages her parents left making them think she was still alive, it is rag of a paper

• Sad
Reactions: 9
On a brighter note since we are talking about spotify, whose paddock people spotify I can dive into? 👉👈
Alpha Tauri have their own Spotify account. It's called Scuderia Alpha Tauri and has been active since the Toro Rosso days. There's a playlist for every race since the 2018 season.

• Heart
The only thing I don't like about this whole thing is that Max is somehow part of it? He has done or said nothing (this time :p). What his gf, her family or his, even, do or say are not in his control and doesn't mean he agrees.. not saying he's a saint :p

Reactions: 8
Alpha Tauri have their own Spotify account. It's called Scuderia Alpha Tauri and has been active since the Toro Rosso days. There's a playlist for every race since the 2018 season.
They ask the fans for suggestions on Instagram race weekly to add into their playlists too 🥰 also F1 used to have a Spotify account as they used to upload drivers playlists where the drivers pick some songs, so George, Charles & Pierre done a playlist each. Then mclaren have last years playlists for Daniel and landos fave songs at the time. Must admit I have landos saved as it’s actually very good

Attachments

• Heart
They ask the fans for suggestions on Instagram race weekly to add into their playlists too 🥰 also F1 used to have a Spotify account as they used to upload drivers playlists where the drivers pick some songs, so George, Charles & Pierre done a playlist each. Then mclaren have last years playlists for Daniel and landos fave songs at the time. Must admit I have landos saved as it’s actually very good
Yeah, I know. One of my favourite bands also made one for the F1 account.

Reactions: 6
I was driving my dad to a medical appointment near by and told him what’s going on with NP and my dad answer “he’s been a jerk since the eighties, he was terrible to Senna, the only surprise is that media still talks about him, I never liked him”

Reactions: 21
Someone needs to bless up with a shirtless picture dump asap coz I’ve been raging since this piquet thing. Pierre I’m looking at you

ohhh we have an inspirational message repost from Gasly 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now we need more drivers to start saying what they really think and show Lewis the support he deserves, not safe PR retweets (although at least some have actually did that).

Charles being a true ambassador for the sport. Max could take some lessons.

View attachment 1376635

My brain is melted on this heathwave without sea 😅
Yeah what is he trying to say here 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.