Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we need more drivers to start saying what they really think and show Lewis the support he deserves, not safe PR retweets (although at least some have actually did that).

Charles being a true ambassador for the sport. Max could take some lessons.
I know this will bite me right in the ass but... It's not that easy to go against your girlfriend and father in law publicly

Give him some time, at least till thursday

Reactions: 10
Now we need more drivers to start saying what they really think and show Lewis the support he deserves, not safe PR retweets (although at least some have actually did that).

Charles being a true ambassador for the sport. Max could take some lessons.
Honestly I feel for max, for all we know he probably is going nuts at them, this is the love of his live, his step daughters mum and grandad he’s probably absolutely disgusted by this but got potential life changing choices to make. BUT how I will judge him is how he react to drivers questions on Tuesday and Friday. If he ignores them or brushes it off he’s lost a fan in me

Reactions: 12
I know this will bite me right in the ass but... It's not that easy to go against your girlfriend and father in law publicly

I hope you're right and I agree about how it's not easy. However Max has never been outspoken, he can't say anything without looking like an absolute hypocrite. I know he's not a racist, of course not, but he is in a damn tricky spot right now. I think he and his people will say it's easier to be silent than end up in an even bigger mess.

Reactions: 8

Fair point. Hopefully he’ll say something but I have my doubts.

Reactions: 6
You guys really took me serious when I said let's go on until we are on page 25. I'm glad we have something to talke about. I just wish it wasn't this. 😅

• Haha
I mean, I'm still confused what on earth the context is that means anyone's Granny would be using this word? (Apart from racism) Why would anyone use it meaning what it does?

Surely there are lots of other 'affectionate' words to use....

Yes! Go Charles. Hopefully this means more drivers will speak out too.
They should. There was so much support for Latifi when he posted his bullying statement (rightly so) but where are they now? I know they are tied up legally blah blah but it doesn’t take long to put something out there.

He probably won't or it will me massively pr controlled which will cause everything everywhere

Disaster in any way and huge pressure for every driver

bleeping Piquets 😡*middle finger*

Reactions: 9
They should. There was so much support for Latifi when he posted his bullying statement (rightly so) but where are they now? I know they are tied up legally blah blah but it doesn’t take long to put something out there.
I think many will only speak about it by Thursday/Friday when asked about it and are preparing PR-friendly things for that.

Reactions: 5

I agree, I think personally he's csught between a rock and a hard place on this however my cynical side thinks he might not be saying anything because he either agrees or at the very least doesn’t think what was said was that bad so why the fuss

I mean, I'm still confused what on earth the context is that means anyone's Granny would be using this word? (Apart from racism) Why would anyone use it meaning what it does?

Surely there are lots of other 'affectionate' words to use....
My granny used to call me a little hippo. I call my children little shitebags, all said with love 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I obviously don’t know for sure but I have a feeling max knew nelsons feelings before the interview and while it might be a shock he said it publicly (maybe not?) I don’t think the sentiments will be a shock to Max.

Reactions: 11
I obviously don’t know for sure but I have a feeling max knew nelsons feelings before the interview and while it might be a shock he said it publicly (maybe not?) I don’t think the sentiments will be a shock to Max.
I agree, this is his girlfriends father. At the very least he knows about Kelly's stance. And if he absolutely doesn't no way agrees with their beliefs, he wouldn't be with this family.

Reactions: 9
A hippo? Jesus Christ 😂 I was usually called a sprog or a little scut
Yep, my granny was not known for her tender loving care and I was a pudgey child who reminded her of the hippos dancing the Disney movie Fantasia, so I became hippo to her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Fcuk Mick, Charles is a true F1 prince

Such a great statement 👑 this should be taught in pr schools

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed. If Piquet spoke like that freely in the press/interview, it's probably not a shock for Max.

I thought it was fairly obvious!
The only confusing part for me was how he found the post since he doesn't follow the account and it didn't have a lot of followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.