Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We really do share one brain cell 🥲❤

You know how we all thought there’s no way he’ll win in 2021? Well bad news for you 😂❤
If either him or Lando drag that brick to P1, sorry Lewis and Michael, but they will be worthy of GOAT status

Reactions: 4
We know Heidi will be wearing that poncho the next time we see a hinty video either she or he will post 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently Jüri also said he doesn’t want to wear Liam’s pink cap because ‘it’s a gay colour’ 🫣 I see why Helmut wanted him
Haven’t fully caught up so I don’t know if anyone’s already said this but I feel like the fact that he said this stuff so comfortably around Liam says something about Liam. 😬

A friend of mine would never use the N-word around me cause they KNOW me and know I would find it unacceptable.

Maybe I’m wrong. I hope I am but that was my initial thought. 🤷‍♀️

Me after checking insta all day for Max’s announcement….

1655860512587.gif

Last edited:
i wonder if he’ll be driving at goodwood 👀 that’d be pretty exciting
I was thinking that as well. That would be exciting for him. I hope it’s something decent and not a meet and greet. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
one final thing that i came up with while sleeping... jüri's only sponsor is RedBull, they financed everything since 2018 and pay his F2 seat. so if they were to drop him out of their academy, he'll probably have to look elsewhere because his family isn't that well off - and i think the prize money he got when he won estonia's got talent was probably used for karting

i hope his mum is doing fine

also... i find that a couple f2/former f2 drivers have to be more careful what they say and more importantly change their believes - they are all in their 20s and have believes from another century, it's unacceptable really

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Between Pierre’s trousers, Daniel’s poncho and this I don’t think I’ll be able to handle any more disappointments for the foreseeable future
1655877852139.jpeg

Good thing they’re all very pretty though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If my sarcasm here is too much, imagine Lando being a Tattler 🤯

Have you ever been so annoyed at work you SANG? 😂

"Confiiiiiiiirm" 😆
He is insufferable 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If my sarcasm here is too much, imagine Lando being a Tattler 🤯

Have you ever been so annoyed at work you SANG? 😂

"Confiiiiiiiirm" 😆
He is insufferable 🥰

Maybe I'm the only one thinking like that but this kind of crossed the line from cute snark to actively fueling the ever growing hate on the team. Like if his tone was even ever so slightly different, people wouldn't feel the need to 'protect' Lando from his own team (which is so stupid already but I'm not going to there) because he does make it seem like he's so done with them (which I know he isn't but it's really not helping)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.