Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the trousers make his legs look about half of the length of his torso hahaha it’s giving yuki

View attachment 1360557

definitely an improvement when he’s sat down, though not by a massive amount

View attachment 1360564
Wonder if his friend didn't have to wear the brand of clothing from the fashion show or if he saw Pierre's choice and picked more sedate options from the collection?

The more I see the outfit, the less awful it looks. Not sure what that says about me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anyone lives in London but not going to silverstone , Williams are hosting a week long event at Westfield shepards Bush, loads going on everyday there :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I updated myself with the Yuri situation, the reactions really need to be fast in such situations, there are no excuses and it has nothing to do with cancel culture but it's about holding people accountable when they need to be. People need to realise it's not about not using some words when you might get caught but about not even thinking of them at all and not having them at all in your vocabulary.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if his friend didn't have to wear the brand of clothing from the fashion show or if he saw Pierre's choice and picked more sedate options from the collection?

The more I see the outfit, the less awful it looks. Not sure what that says about me. 😂
The ✨Pierre effect✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find their terrible style choices endearing. They’re nearly all just nerdy boys who are trying to be cool now they have money and girls 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.