Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder how the WAGs with 'real' jobs manage to go to so many races, I'm guessing the private jets help but still very jealous.

Reactions: 7
Okay yanno that guy I went on the pupcake date with? We met again for dinner. We kissed. It was pretty bad πŸ˜₯ he’s so nice but ugh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You see, little bit of shitting and then next time you get a decent outfit
At least the skirt is πŸ”₯
On the other hand 2012 called and wanted it's sunglasses back 🀫

Screenshot_20220619_174139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear! But I love your tattoo ❀
Thanks ❀ I have it for 10 years now πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I would change it now πŸ˜‚

OMG that doesn't look good :oops: I'm fortunated/ cursed with sun allergy so never happened to me . Hope it will not hurt
it doesn't hurt now πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but i'm scared for the night πŸ˜‚ I have sun allergy too! but i'm taking betakaroten for 2 months now and not single spot on my body 😱 now just sun burn πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread 🧑 tonight I’m Ferrari fan πŸ˜‚ i have same color as them πŸ˜‚
Mamacita, we have some running jokes about czechs coming at the adriatic sea
One of them is about burning :LOL:
The others are related to hiking and sailing "equipment" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mamacita, we have some running jokes about czechs coming at the adriatic sea
One of them is about burning :LOL:
The others are related to hiking and sailing "equipment" :LOL:
Shoes with socks ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have allergy on the sun so i turn red everytime πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but in croatia i think i will have nice light brown shade πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.