Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this happens, which is unlikely as even Andretti isn't allowed to join, then jüri would have had a save seat....he fucked up majorly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Embracing myself for squid reunion

Jumping in here before we close this out.
Lando is the absolute worse at hiding emotions. yes its immature, but its 100% lando being lando. not that its an excuse and I agree its something he needs to work on.
That said, I honestly believe lando being a cocky driver who expects more and makes that clear without BS is a good thing. It is similar to how max is with redbull when he was having issues in practices early. the only difference is Max it a bit more blunt about it and lando is a bit more whiny... but honestly i have come to expect this from him.
Basically he went too long without squid sex and I'm sure he'll be a whole different driver for silverstone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.