Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure Charlotte or any PR can control him and what he says when he is in the car. But his interviews weren't bad i think, he didn't blame the team for the problems (at least from the ones i saw). I don't know if it was because he has some time to collect himself before going to the media pen or not but it was much more professional and what you could expect from a driver than whatever was these radio messages.
I think the contrast is that the car is worse this year so he's likely a bit more frustrated, so his rants are a bit for frequent. it would for sure be interesting to see how Charlotte would handle him this year

Reactions: 3
Hamster hoes, I love you but you are doing tit job

Why did I have to go on his page to see announcement was posted 1 hour ago and wasn't immediately here?

Judging you

View attachment 1361353

Won't post it. Work for it as I did 🤪
Hamster Hoe, here!! Can a hoe wake up, Mnz?!
It’s 7:30 here!!

I do think it’s a cool announcement. Dare I say there seems to be a little more quadrant effort lately? Hopefully they step up the content and continue stuff like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hamster Hoe, here!! Can a hoe wake up, Mnz?!
It’s 7:30 here!!

I do think it’s a cool announcement. Dare I say there seems to be a little more quadrant effort lately? Hopefully they step up the content and continue stuff like this.
Hamster hoes don’t get to sleep
But yes I agree - hope this is a bit of a return for them and Max! I hope this is a sign of what’s to come for their YouTube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
had a very interesting conversation with the mayoress of a city in Nicaragua and all i could think of were the danny ric pics 😂
very pretty and interesting country

Reactions: 2
Hamster hoes don’t get to sleep
But yes I agree - hope this is a bit of a return for them and Max! I hope this is a sign of what’s to come for their YouTube channel.
Yeah as crazy as it sounds I feel like they have got to up the non-Lando content to grow. Like all the Lando simps already know about Quadrant. But stuff like this could bring in outside fans who like racing but don’t obsess like some other people and may not know about it. Kind of a weird theory but do you get what I’m saying?

Reactions: 4
To be honest I think some of Bottas team radios towards the end of his Merc were really quite bad and fuelled some merc hate but I don’t know. Maybe just because I’m as sarcastic as Lando 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.