Formula 1 WAGS #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm the only one thinking like that but this kind of crossed the line from cute snark to actively fueling the ever growing hate on the team. Like if his tone was even ever so slightly different, people wouldn't feel the need to 'protect' Lando from his own team (which is so stupid already but I'm not going to there) because he does make it seem like he's so done with them (which I know he isn't but it's really not helping)
I agree. Plus that petty whiny radio voice when he's annoyed

And this singing is funny "knowing" him but profesionally totally unacceptable

If I was someone in McLaren I would give him some kind of fine for brat behaviour (this is definitely not the first time)

There is a thin line between being a little tit and a brat 🥶 I think this time he crossed it

Reactions: 14
I agree. Plus that petty whiny radio voice when he's annoyed

And this singing is funny "knowing" him but profesionally totally unacceptable

If I was someone in McLaren I would give him some kind of fine for brat behaviour (this is definitely not the first time)

There is a thin line between being a little tit and a brat 🥶 I think this time he crossed it

I don't mind his snark, like in Monaco when he went 'Ah I was on for pole that lap as well' when he saw that Checo/Carlos crash, like that was funny. The singing too, like that's fine with me. But if it does have an effect on the team, I feel like it's too much. I get that it's hard to judge the tone when driving at 300 kph and being full of adrenaline, but 19 other drivers somehow manage it, like yes they swear a lot but it's not targeted at their teams. I hope it's a maturity thing and he'll grow out of it before he's a championship contender. Like if this is his response to fighting for P11... don't want to think about P1.

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm the only one thinking like that but this kind of crossed the line from cute snark to actively fueling the ever growing hate on the team. Like if his tone was even ever so slightly different, people wouldn't feel the need to 'protect' Lando from his own team (which is so stupid already but I'm not going to there) because he does make it seem like he's so done with them (which I know he isn't but it's really not helping)
I agree with you. This was this particular radio i was talking about sunday during the race when i say that, in my opinion, he really cross the line. Like i, as a fan, was already annoyed, so can't even imagine how bad his crew must be feeling at this moment so making comment like that really don't help. I can also understand his frustration, his race has been ruined by the communication/pitstop error, but acting like this is pretty childish. Talk about it behind close door, not on the radio when the whole world can hear you.

Reactions: 7
I don't mind his snark, like in Monaco when he went 'Ah I was on for pole that lap as well' when he saw that Checo/Carlos crash, like that was funny. The singing too, like that's fine with me. But if it does have an effect on the team, I feel like it's too much. I get that it's hard to judge the tone when driving at 300 kph and being full of adrenaline, but 19 other drivers somehow manage it, like yes they swear a lot but it's not targeted at their teams. I hope it's a maturity thing and he'll grow out of it before he's a championship contender. Like if this is his response to fighting for P11... don't want to think about P1.
I would be less mad if someone curse at me than sarcasticaly and mockingly sing "fiiiiine" or something. Can't even imagine doing that to anyone except my sister 😆

Grow up Lando, you're still a babyyyy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with you. This was this particular radio i was talking about sunday during the race when i say that, in my opinion, he really cross the line. Like i, as a fan, was already annoyed, so can't even imagine how bad his crew must be feeling so making comment like that really don't help. I can also understand his frustration, his race has been ruined by the communication/pitstop error, but acting like this is pretty childish.
Yeah like the team is aware this race has gone to tit, they can do without their driver adding to their misery. Imagine if Will gave Lando that snark on the radio in Sochi, when he arguably made a wrong judgement call. Like it happens, this is a sport - people mess up. But I think it's important to stand by the team and as somewhat of a 'leader', because that's what you are as a driver, you have to have faith in your people and keep spirits high. He kind of did the opposite, like he killed whatever spirit might've been left. Daniel, same situation for him that race, handled it a lot more gracefully. But he's also older and never really had to deal with a car being 'bad', so I think Lando will one day act differently too. He's so young, I get it - but I need him to get it together before McLaren improves because I cannot evel deal with this level of McLaren hate as a midfield team, don't want it as a championship contending team.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Daniel's "save it" during Monaco 2016 💔❤
Yeah but also he even refused to speak to media in fear of saying something disrespectful to the team. Like he literally did everything possible to avoid hurting the team. I'm not saying I expect the same of every driver or Lando but whatever, but Lando didn't even do the bare minimum 😬 like Will was trying to lift his spirits in the end and Lando shut it down so badly.

In conclusion, we need Charlotte back.

Max’s big announcement, this is pretty cool actually

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah but also he even refused to speak to media in fear of saying something disrespectful to the team. Like he literally did everything possible to avoid hurting the team. I'm not saying I expect the same of every driver or Lando but whatever, but Lando didn't even do the bare minimum 😬 like Will was trying to lift his spirits in the end and Lando shut it down so badly.

In conclusion, we need Charlotte back.
Not sure Charlotte or any PR can control him and what he says when he is in the car. But his interviews weren't bad i think, he didn't blame the team for the problems (at least from the ones i saw). I don't know if it was because he has some time to collect himself before going to the media pen or not but it was much more professional and what you could expect from a driver than whatever was these radio messages.

Reactions: 8
Not sure Charlotte or any PR can control him and what he says when he is in the car. But his interviews weren't bad i think, he didn't blame the team for the problems (at least from the ones i saw). I don't know if it was because he has some time to collect himself before going to the media pen or not but it was much more professional and what you could expect from a driver than whatever was these radio messages.
I was joking, I just really want Charlotte back with McLaren 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😂😂 OK sorry for the misunderstanding 😅. It is just that i see a lot of people (not on tattle) saying that Lando changed a lot and is more bratty since Charlotte is gone as if her leaving the team was the cause of this behaviour lately and Lando can't have his own personnality and be held acountable for what he says/how he says things 🙄🙄. And that her coming back to McLaren will miraculously solve all of this 😂

Reactions: 5
I always consider Formula 1 as a team sport rather than a one man sport. He is not going to win with the car alone, he will need a good team around him to back him. In his first year in F1 he used to hang out in the garage after the race to help out the team, did a twitch stream with them and did a weekly photograph after the race with them. It was not much, it gave good PR, but all he do now is complain on the radio when the team is down. If anything he should do more things to improve the team morale. Criticizing team or driver in the public is never going to end in good, even if we consider his rant as a heat of the moment thing, I will argue he is not far from telling something offensive in the radio and get cancel for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all want Charlotte back there, more than I want to throw away Daniels poncho, more than Aidil and Stephen wants Pierre😂

I'm feeling like a hipster where I'm sitting in the city watching people with my new Ray bans and cold brev from Starbucks 😂

• Haha
😂😂 OK sorry for the misunderstanding 😅. It is just that i see a lot of people (not on tattle) saying that Lando changed a lot and is more bratty since Charlotte is gone as if her leaving the team was the cause of this behaviour lately and Lando can't have his own personnality and be held acountable for what he says/how he says things 🙄🙄. And that her coming back to McLaren will miraculously solve all of this 😂
Nah it won’t but I could delusionally continue shipping her with Jon 😂

I always consider Formula 1 as a team sport rather than a one man sport. He is not going to win with the car alone, he will need a good team around him to back him. In his first year in F1 he used to hang out in the garage after the race to help out the team, did a twitch stream with them and did a weekly photograph after the race with them. It was not much, it gave good PR, but all he do now is complain on the radio when the team is down. If anything he should do more things to improve the team morale. Criticizing team or driver in the public is never going to end in good, even if we consider his rant as a heat of the moment thing, I will argue he is not far from telling something offensive in the radio and get cancel for that.
Oh I was just looking at those post race group pics the other day and I genuinely wonder why they stopped those? They were adorable with Lando’s shoes alway flying off somewhere to honour Jarv 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The more of a tit Lando is the more I like him, sorry 😂 in my opinion kimi was way more aggressive over the radio and it got him legend status as being a no bullshit kind of guy

The more of a tit Lando is the more I like him, sorry 😂 in my opinion kimi was way more aggressive over the radio and it got him legend status as being a no bullshit kind of guy
I do like him being a little tit it’s just about the timing. And Kimi and Lando arent really comparable. Like Lando can’t be overly snarky on the radio harming the team but go be a joker the next second, that wouldn’t be genuine either. Kimi recognized the importance of protecting a team too, he just had a temper. Lando’s being a little tit in a way that’s fueling hate against his team, that’s what’s so frustrating.

Talking about PR people we need back:
1655892977253.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nah it won’t but I could delusionally continue shipping her with Jon 😂

Oh I was just looking at those post race group pics the other day and I genuinely wonder why they stopped those? They were adorable with Lando’s shoes alway flying off somewhere to honour Jarv 😂
I love those photos, those were the best times ❤

• Heart
Hamster hoes, I love you but you are doing tit job

Why did I have to go on his page to see announcement was posted 1 hour ago and wasn't immediately here?

Judging you

IMG_20220622_122133.jpg

Won't post it. Work for it as I did 🤪

• Haha
I do like him being a little tit it’s just about the timing. And Kimi and Lando arent really comparable. Like Lando can’t be overly snarky on the radio harming the team but go be a joker the next second, that wouldn’t be genuine either. Kimi recognized the importance of being a team too, he just had a temper. Lando’s being a little tit in a way that’s fueling hate against his team, that’s what’s so frustrating.

Talking about PR people we need back:
View attachment 1361341
Ya like I said before I’m probably a big tit like Lando and would act the same way 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.