Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please have Seb this high up in quali?πŸ˜‡ or even higher. And let's have some trouble with the bulls.πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the astons are really looking good here... wouldn't say no to a double podium for them πŸ’š

and add some papaya to the top 5...it's not looking good for lando yet but they are never on top in FP

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not a huge fan of him either, but I do want everyone who has a home race to do good. This weekend I'm even cheering for Latifi, not having high hopes, but you know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was just throwing Lance in there for good measure, or else i would have been writing down the *real* order of Canada 2019 πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I would just like to take this time to say my offer of getting a tattoo if Daniel finished top 6 was only valid for last weekend. Thank you
You could offer it again, don't let this current standing get to you, lots of drivers on performance runs, like the Mercedes so no chance for our papaya trucks - again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by😘❀

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it πŸ™ˆ
I totally missed this ! Congratulations ❀ You deserve this ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I already have 3 small ones. Including a sunshine which I swear has nothing to do with Lando and Lu
I’d love to get some little ones but I’m TERRIFIED of needles
Like when I go to donate blood I die a little on the inside

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.