Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone (who I think may work for Alpha Tauri) is at the airport with Alonso & Andrea and posted on his stories about Alonso wearing a full tracksuit for the flight. 😂
Well they and their sponsers are gonna get the most outta every second
Whatever I'll take some things over usual squids and pierre

Reactions: 3
Hi.... can someone explain wtf is actually happening with latifi <=> oscar?
I assume based on legal contracts thisnis for 2023
Yet others saying swap post Canada is possible, but dont understand how?

Reactions: 2
Hi.... can someone explain wtf is actually happening with latifi <=> oscar?
I assume based on legal contracts thisnis for 2023
Yet others saying swap post Canada is possible, but dont understand how?
I have no idea. I saw something earlier that made it seem like it had been announced & then when I actually read it, it just seemed like speculation still. It also said that Williams were switching to Renault engines for 2023 and 2024. If that's true, I guess Piastri makes sense.

I can't read Piastri as a person (based on limited social media 😆). Hopefully all this hype doesn't make him feel under pressure once he does get a seat.

A post-Canada swap would seem very sudden, but I guess it could have been in the works for a long time if Alpine are eager to get him a seat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no idea. I saw something earlier that made it seem like it had been announced & then when I actually read it, it just seemed like speculation still. It also said that Williams were switching to Renault engines for 2023 and 2024. If that's true, I guess Piastri makes sense.

I can't read Piastri as a person (based on limited social media 😆). Hopefully all this hype doesn't make him feel under pressure once he does get a seat.

A post-Canada swap would seem very sudden, but I guess it could have been in the works for a long time if Alpine are eager to get him a seat.
Thank-you. I only started watching f2 thisnyear because i use f1tv. So I don't know the hype, but seems George and Lando at least were everything they were raved about in f2. Yuki and zhou show a lot of promise.... so oscar, great , but if Alex cant make williams do much, not sure it will make a difference. Oscar will probably crash less, but also doesn't bring the sponsers outside alpine to pay for it.
Anyway I'm assuming 2023. The renault engine makes the most sense negotiation wise

I think the hype mostly comes from winning both F3 and F2 in his rookie seasons which is something both George & Charles did.

Reactions: 5
I’m not a huge fan of Dax but I adore K Bell. Dax seems like a genuine friend to Danny though — it was nice hearing how he messages and supports him even through his lows.

Points that stood out to me:
- How great of a person Daniel is… with his good manners and thoughtfulness. Like, this man was brought up right by Joe and Grace.
- Everyone loves Blake ust as much as they love Daniel hahahahaha
- Daniel talking about how much multitasking goes on in the cockpit. I think a lot of people don’t realize how much on the fly adjusting the drivers do and how much skill it really takes to be an F1 driver.
- The level of involvement Daniel has with his merch, having meetings every Tuesday or whatever. DR’s merch is top tier — it’s amazing and annoying at the same time (because it’s so damn expensive).

God, I love him so much 🥰 I really hope he has better drives from this point onwards and he enjoys himself till he hangs his racing boots (which is still in a few years, I’m sure).
874DAF49-CC7E-4007-B5EC-E2E8F547419E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not a huge fan of Dax but I adore K Bell. Dax seems like a genuine friend to Danny though — it was nice hearing how he messages and supports him even through his lows.

Points that stood out to me:
- How great of a person Daniel is… with his good manners and thoughtfulness. Like, this man was brought up right by Joe and Grace.
- Everyone loves Blake ust as much as they love Daniel hahahahaha
- Daniel talking about how much multitasking goes on in the cockpit. I think a lot of people don’t realize how much on the fly adjusting the drivers do and how much skill it really takes to be an F1 driver.
- The level of involvement Daniel has with his merch, having meetings every Tuesday or whatever. DR’s merch is top tier — it’s amazing and annoying at the same time (because it’s so damn expensive).

God, I love him so much 🥰 I really hope he has better drives from this point onwards and he enjoys himself till he hangs his racing boots (which is still in a few years, I’m sure).
View attachment 1341623
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and finer points!
I'm adding this to my playlist for work tomorrow. 😃❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

It is all rumours still atm. But given Oscar said on F1TV recently that 2023 looks okay for a seat and seemed very happy, I’d say that 2023 seat at Williams is best bet so far & will be announced at Silverstone where he possibly has an FP1 outing with Alpine?

Engine deal seems a reasonable rumour as that would have helped secure a seat for Oscar.

I think Williams were looking at Nyck for the seat too but I guess Alpine want Oscar in that seat more than Merc want Nyck in it?

The mid season swap rumour is less likely me thinks as Latifi has paid a lot of money for that seat.

From what I saw in f2 Oscar is a very chilled guy and deals with pressure really well. Daniel is the Aussie Larrikin & Oscar is the Aussie chilled dude! I’m Australian & Oscar reminds me so much of my brother! Chilled, laid back and really smart.

Reactions: 9
Thank-you. I only started watching f2 thisnyear because i use f1tv. So I don't know the hype, but seems George and Lando at least were everything they were raved about in f2. Yuki and zhou show a lot of promise.... so oscar, great , but if Alex cant make williams do much, not sure it will make a difference. Oscar will probably crash less, but also doesn't bring the sponsers outside alpine to pay for it.
Anyway I'm assuming 2023. The renault engine makes the most sense negotiation wise
person that watched him in F3 and F2 here 🙋‍♀️ he's a very calm and controlled driver with insane talent, he won almost every race in F2 last season (when the car didn't have problems) and made super little costly mistakes - his sense of humour is 👌🏻 (similar to Lando's actually)
i think rn or at least last year he was more on the quiet side - actually if you want you can check out the Prema YouTube channel, they have challenges (highly recommend the egg cooking video and the one where they have to guess songs - small leclerc is hilarious in that one) and the do Live At Prema, short LAP (which is basically unboxed)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning! While I’m waiting for my second train, I thought I’ll drop my race outfit. Only attending the race on Sunday, busy busy. Also manifesting rain as always because I love chaos.
1655188477248.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220614-074904_Instagram.jpg

Esteban is already there. I think all the other drivers are also there or on their way to Canada?

Reactions: 4
Almost as 🥵 as ✨gasolina✨

#neverforget
As much as it is him, it’s also the filter. That’s the conclusion. It gives those 2 pictures the same 🥵🥵🥵 vibe

jakob, tom and max are winding connor up on toms stream for jen jens latest tiktok 😅
he claims she took his phone to make it 😬😅
Off on my weekly JenJen stalk brb

This has to be a Tumblr page owned by a lurker..it is literally called Jontent 😂

Good morning! While I’m waiting for my second train, I thought I’ll drop my race outfit. Only attending the race on Sunday, busy busy. Also manifesting rain as always because I love chaos.
I get the rain manifestation now….love it all 😍but the bag😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.