Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! While I’m waiting for my second train, I thought I’ll drop my race outfit. Only attending the race on Sunday, busy busy. Also manifesting rain as always because I love chaos.
Can someone actually wear it ? I love it 😍 Good morning btw ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ya know I am just going to say this and I know some won't agree but I am going right off Lando. Can't explain it so won't even try but the boy is bugging me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya know I am just going to say this and I know some won't agree but I am going right off Lando. Can't explain it so won't even try but the boy is bugging me.
Come and join me - never really been a fan. Just don't see it....but each to their own!! 😂

Reactions: 8
- Daniel talking about how much multitasking goes on in the cockpit. I think a lot of people don’t realize how much on the fly adjusting the drivers do and how much skill it really takes to be an F1 driver.
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but this is something that has surprised me in the past. Even the recently, one of the driver (can't remember who) was talking about how they drink in the car. That seemed like too much effort to me at those speeds. Let alone everything else they are doing.

I grew up watching F1 and it wasn't until DTS that I ever thought about what the drivers were actually doing while racing or even understood exactly why they worked out so much..

Reactions: 6
Parralel universe
Pierre is stall faster than they are.
and probably have better customerservice 😂

this is not really F1 related, but it is car related. Just want you all to drive safe wherever and whatever you drive. Just found out via Facebook that a guy i knew a lifetime ago died in a motorcycle vs. Car today. It is a wake up call, as this is not the only one of those guys that have died in car related accidents.
And don't be afraid to tell someone if they are a reckless driver❤

Today's little preach from me, please continue to thirst over drivers, say that you don't like them and whatever else might happen today ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think Lewis said he was in the sim yesterday and Pierre is still in Monaco, so probably flying today. Daniel and Lando are also already in Montreal for sure. I don't really know or the other drivers.

View attachment 1341793
I think Pierre said on F1TV that he was flying to Canada with Max???

Wonder if Mitch Evans had to listen to all of them speak French all night. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.