Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pierre is stall faster than they are.
and probably have better customerservice 😂

this is not really F1 related, but it is car related. Just want you all to drive safe wherever and whatever you drive. Just found out via Facebook that a guy i knew a lifetime ago died in a motorcycle vs. Car today. It is a wake up call, as this is not the only one of those guys that have died in car related accidents.
And don't be afraid to tell someone if they are a reckless driver❤

Today's little preach from me, please continue to thirst over drivers, say that you don't like them and whatever else might happen today ❤
What a terrible news😪. A big hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220614-122730_Instagram.jpg

Carmen really be out there making me feel like a disgusting mess. I'm sweltering at work in an ugly arse uniform and she's looking as cool as a cucumber. Cheers Carmen 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
PIERRE AND MAX ARE IN AUSTRIA AT THE RED BULL RING?!?!
Pierre and Max are besties now that that Pierre's red bull dream is dead
i have a feeling Pierre has a plan to move to Monaco and join the crew, whenever he's done with alpha tauri (if he's done)

Reactions: 8
Pierre and Max are besties now that that Pierre's red bull dream is dead
i have a feeling Pierre has a plan to move to Monaco and join the crew, whenever he's done with alpha tauri (if he's done)
He'd have to pay french taxes in Monaco, not worth it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way Lando smiles when Daniel put his arm around him is me

I wish they’d stop lying though it’s obviously they hate each other 💀
It really is peak 'OMG HE IS TOUCHING ME WHAT DO I DO'... we've all been there Lando ❤ (not with Daniel, sadly)

Max doing the 'liked by Pierre Gasly' as well 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.