Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really hop Ferrari employ someone who can bring them back....to go from being a championship contender to the best they could do is odd
Yep then really do need to look around and find a great talented boss and then also look towards the future and plan ahead

Reactions: 4
Yep then really do need to look around and find a great talented boss and then also look towards the future and plan ahead
It's more than just a new team principal though because this is like three in a handful of years, the whole Ferrari culture needs to change and be allowed to change.

Reactions: 9
And then he splits up with his girlfriend. Lots of change for Charles next year. 👀
Sorry but must have missed the "announcement" about Charles and Charlotte splitting up. Seems rather odd as a few weeks back she was there at the last race. All smiles. Well......

Sorry but must have missed the "announcement" about Charles and Charlotte splitting up. Seems rather odd as a few weeks back she was there at the last race. All smiles. Well......
I read somewhere that apparently they broke up early November but they are still very good friends, hence why she was at the races (supposedly you can see him ignoring her a bit more post-race....I haven't looked so can't comment if this is the case)
Not sure if the 'good friends' thing is a cover-up or not but their families have known one another for a very long time and they have similar friend groups so this would make sense if they were friends still

Take it all with a pinch of salt though- have seen a tweet which was hinting at the fact that he cheated as well so it's possibly this break-up was not as clean as it seems to be at a surface level

I read somewhere that apparently they broke up early November but they are still very good friends, hence why she was at the races (supposedly you can see him ignoring her a bit more post-race....I haven't looked so can't comment if this is the case)
Not sure if the 'good friends' thing is a cover-up or not but their families have known one another for a very long time and they have similar friend groups so this would make sense if they were friends still

Take it all with a pinch of salt though- have seen a tweet which was hinting at the fact that he cheated as well so it's possibly this break-up was not as clean as it seems to be at a surface level
I know she hadn't attended many races due to her Uni course. I guess the fact the drivers are away so much would not help and plus the fact Charles is pretty good looking so plenty of attention his way. All of that would put a strain on any relationship but like you said they have known each other for a while. Does seem odd of they broke up before the last race or even just after there she was "supporting" him.

Reactions: 5
Geri looks terribly thin. She needs a good feed! Kelly does look good in that dress, even if it is white 🙄.
Love that Perez’ mrs refused to pull rank 🤣

No not at all. Wonder what the reasoning is there. Presume something more will come out at a later date
In the bbc article it says he was planning to retire last time round but when they got bought out they convinced him to stay and then he said he wasn’t going to renew….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.