And then he splits up with his girlfriend. Lots of change for Charles next year.I just hope for Charles sake it doesn't go bits up, don't know how much the poor lad can take![]()
And then he splits up with his girlfriend. Lots of change for Charles next year.I just hope for Charles sake it doesn't go bits up, don't know how much the poor lad can take![]()
What a nightmareHad a graphic dream last night I was having an affair with Christian Horner. I am mortified.
You have all of our sympathies. I suggest counselling to help with the nightmareHad a graphic dream last night I was having an affair with Christian Horner. I am mortified.
Thoughts - jesus christ please delete this from the Internet. Its causing trauma. We must pray we never see this again.Thoughts and prayers…View attachment 1789684
Thoughts and prayers…View attachment 1789684
Sorry but must have missed the "announcement" about Charles and Charlotte splitting up. Seems rather odd as a few weeks back she was there at the last race. All smiles. Well......And then he splits up with his girlfriend. Lots of change for Charles next year.![]()
I read somewhere that apparently they broke up early November but they are still very good friends, hence why she was at the races (supposedly you can see him ignoring her a bit more post-race....I haven't looked so can't comment if this is the case)Sorry but must have missed the "announcement" about Charles and Charlotte splitting up. Seems rather odd as a few weeks back she was there at the last race. All smiles. Well......
I know she hadn't attended many races due to her Uni course. I guess the fact the drivers are away so much would not help and plus the fact Charles is pretty good looking so plenty of attention his way. All of that would put a strain on any relationship but like you said they have known each other for a while. Does seem odd of they broke up before the last race or even just after there she was "supporting" him.I read somewhere that apparently they broke up early November but they are still very good friends, hence why she was at the races (supposedly you can see him ignoring her a bit more post-race....I haven't looked so can't comment if this is the case)
Not sure if the 'good friends' thing is a cover-up or not but their families have known one another for a very long time and they have similar friend groups so this would make sense if they were friends still
Take it all with a pinch of salt though- have seen a tweet which was hinting at the fact that he cheated as well so it's possibly this break-up was not as clean as it seems to be at a surface level
www.instagram.com
Note to Kelly, yep you have your man but please do not copy The "Lady" in white. Even I think you are better than that.Lady in white memo has extended to Kelly.
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
I genuinely don’t know why she would chose white knowing Geri was bound to wear it.Lady in white memo has extended to Kelly
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
No not at all. Wonder what the reasoning is there. Presume something more will come out at a later dateJost Capito has left Williams. Wasn't expecting that!
In the bbc article it says he was planning to retire last time round but when they got bought out they convinced him to stay and then he said he wasn’t going to renew….No not at all. Wonder what the reasoning is there. Presume something more will come out at a later date
And it just keeps goingNice of the team principals to have a silly season this winter to keep us all interested!