Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a bolt from the blue, wasn't it?! I always thought Jost looked so happy there and everyone seemed to love him. He seemed to bring such a lovely, positive energy to the team! He'll be missed, I'm sure. Wonder who they'll go for next! It's not the most tempting job offer for anyone to take!

Reactions: 4
Nice of the team principals to have a silly season this winter to keep us all interested!

Wonder who McLaren will get in to replace Andreas

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but me after learning that Netflix is putting out a tennis DTS, knowing damn well DTS almost killed all the enjoyment I get from the sport:

EcLWRtEWoAA_6Gt.jpg

No more fun in f1. No more fun in tennis.

Reactions: 6
There's going to be a rugby one too! Although I don't care for rugby really.
i LOVE rugby so this is very exciting for me, though i do wonder what they’ll follow - there are so many different tournaments.

i love tennis too and have mixed feelings. i’m not a novak or kyrigos fan and i already sense they’ll feature heavily. likewise zeverev. there aren’t many likeable characters in male tennis right now and not many interesting ones in the female tour so i wonder how it will turn out really. if they’d made this during peak roger/rafa/serena years i would have been all over it.

Reactions: 3
What's it going to be called? STS? Serve to survive?
Not as funny as your idea, it's called Break Point, and the first part will air on January 13th.
Game, set and match ladiiies. Verstappen is gonna look like an angel in comparison to most of them lol

Hopefully he can bring a lot of Mercedes experience with him. Interesting that in Brazil Sky kept pushing team members to say how integral James was to George’s rise and Mercedes and doing a big congratulatory piece on his involvement. I wonder now if they had heard rumours of it, maybe Jenson knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.