Jeezo! Now Andreas is off - I can't keep up! 
i LOVE rugby so this is very exciting for me, though i do wonder what they’ll follow - there are so many different tournaments.There's going to be a rugby one too! Although I don't care for rugby really.
What's it going to be called? STS? Serve to survive?Slightly off topic but me after learning that Netflix is putting out a tennis DTS, knowing damn well DTS almost killed all the enjoyment I get from the sport:
View attachment 1809530
No more fun in f1. No more fun in tennis.
Not as funny as your idea, it's called Break Point, and the first part will air on January 13th.What's it going to be called? STS? Serve to survive?
I’m superstitious enough to think launching a car on the 13th is a bad idea …Hello Everyone well soon the F1 machine will be back and the launches are happening next month
Ferrari on Valentines Daycute.
Well yeah but it's Friday 13th thankfullyI’m superstitious enough to think launching a car on the 13th is a bad idea …
Not that I could see. I saw Merc replied underneath the announcement “Williams, it is James!”Love how George said congrats to him
Did Valtteri says anything?
Yes Sir!The Lewis Hamilton thirst trap strikes again.