Poor Jennie. That is awful.I saw this on Twitter earlier.I hope she makes a full recovery
Poor Jennie. That is awful.I saw this on Twitter earlier.I hope she makes a full recovery
Lovely message from Lewis to James.Not that I could see. I saw Merc replied underneath the announcement “Williams, it is James!”
Yes Sir!
Agreed, we couldn't justify the price of Silverstone, and I get a free ticket because my husband is a wheelchair user! We're going to the FormulaE again instead.I can’t really afford any this year, Silverstone is my home race and it’s so expensive and the booing I don’t like so I think 2024 for me! Spa one day….
Me too !! Spa is my home race and i am very sentimental about it. Between the date change and the fact that im not supporting any driver this year, I choose to save my money and put it towards a nice holidayI’m still miffed Netherlands has stolen Spa’s date. Although I also just glad we still have spa this year.
3 cutiesProving they can be friends![]()
I will be climbing between them all.Proving they can be friends![]()
*Cough* Paul di Resta/Karun Chandhok/Nico Rosberg *cough*I'm jealous of those going to races its a bit outta my budget but enjoytv coverage for me which ain't too bad on Sky F1 maybe 1 or 2 annoying presenters but the mute button can get used
![]()
Natalie too! Sometimes Simon too.*Cough* Paul di Resta/Karun Chandhok/Nico Rosberg *cough*
Damon Hill as well honestly.Natalie too! Sometimes Simon too.
Hope nico gets stuck in his lair and stops witching about lewis*Cough* Paul di Resta/Karun Chandhok/Nico Rosberg *cough*
Will never stop witching he is bitter as they come.Hope nico gets stuck in his lair and stops witching about lewis