Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video I think references here. She said she found a site she hadnt heard of before and looked to see if she was on it. She then goes to talk about what's been posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New video I think references here. She said she found a site she hadnt heard of before and looked to see if she was on it. She then goes to talk about what's been posted.
Maybe she’ll take the advice on here then. ?

Reactions: 2
Oh no no no no ... she’s quitting slimming world . That means only one thing - here we go insta ads and affiliate links to everything . I actually really loved the fact that she was one of those “influencers” who are not making their living from false advertising . There is no way she will be able to keep the same lifestyle with only her husband working . So yeah .. she was already at one of those channel mum gatherings - those women have sucked her into the cult .

She said now she's got the time she can do more videos and work with brands. Here comes floggerholic ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no no no no ... she’s quitting slimming world . That means only one thing - here we go insta ads and affiliate links to everything . I actually really loved the fact that she was one of those “influencers” who are not making their living from false advertising . There is no way she will be able to keep the same lifestyle with only her husband working . So yeah .. she was already at one of those channel mum gatherings - those women have sucked her into the cult .

I knew this would happen as soon as she was tagging channel mum in every post and went to the event in London it was obvious, she sadly will now become yet another channel mum-bot......yawn! shame as when she first started she was so much more relate-able and genuine but she's just another with the £££££££ in her very wide and filtered far too white eyes ;)

Reactions: 6
She said its 50/50 but i dont believe pro golfers get the same salary as slimming world consultants? Dont know much about golf but id hazard a guess its no where near what a slimming world consultant would get for doing a few meetings a few and managing a small team remotely ?

Reactions: 3
I'm fairly sure her hubby earns tit loads. He seems to be fairly high up in his world, and they're always splashing the cash. Sure on one video she's said he has other properties too which he had before they met.

I'm fairly sure her hubby earns tit loads. He seems to be fairly high up in his world, and they're always splashing the cash. Sure on one video she's said he has other properties too which he had before they met.
yes she said they rent out his bachelor pad for sure

Reactions: 1
I totally think this site was discussed at the channel mum event, someone posted a pic of the itinerary for the day on another thread and one section was titled along the lines of "tittle tattle" so im guessing it was brought to the attention of anyone who didn't know we existed......bet loads have been reading through.....with popcorn LOL

I’ve just found this post from her YouTube video I can’t actually believe grown women would witch about another mother like this! It doesn’t make you a bad mother that you want to look after yourself! And you watch 5-10 mins of her day from her stories so how can anyone say she doesn’t play with her kids and she plonks them infront of a tv! It’s ridiculous! I think as a new mother of twins she does amazing coming from a mother of twins! Do you all just come on here after your children go to bed or heaven forbid are you sat on your phones while watching your kids?! Mothers should be supporting one another not bringing each other down!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just found this post from her YouTube video I can’t actually believe grown women would witch about another mother like this! It doesn’t make you a bad mother that you want to look after yourself! And you watch 5-10 mins of her day from her stories so how can anyone say she doesn’t play with her kids and she plonks them infront of a tv! It’s ridiculous! I think as a new mother of twins she does amazing coming from a mother of twins! Do you all just come on here after your children go to bed or heaven forbid are you sat on your phones while watching your kids?! Mothers should be supporting one another not bringing each other

I’ve just found this post from her YouTube video I can’t actually believe grown women would witch about another mother like this! It doesn’t make you a bad mother that you want to look after yourself! And you watch 5-10 mins of her day from her stories so how can anyone say she doesn’t play with her kids and she plonks them infront of a tv! It’s ridiculous! I think as a new mother of twins she does amazing coming from a mother of twins! Do you all just come on here after your children go to bed or heaven forbid are you sat on your phones while watching your kids?! Mothers should be supporting one another not bringing each other down!
I’m not a mother so your point being? I also knew the channel mum thing was coming as soon as she showed up at that event, smooching the rest of them. Thinly veiled dig in her video to the plebs who sell skinny coffee but she’s a hypocrite as from what I’ve seen she’s already advertised a few random things that I’m not sure she truly loves? Ad watch here we come.

She didn't mention this site by name so by googling her you were just being nosey like the rest of us. Welcome, come on in, make a cuppa and have a tattle. If we offend you then just leave as this site is not for you.

Reactions: 8
I had to chuckle when she likened herself to a celebrity. I really hope she becomes less plastic, cuts her nails and stops jabbing them in the face. Pick them up (both of them, not just Grayson), let's see you switch off the telly and really interact with them. However, given her excitement when Lauren pope liked her vlog about her fake bun I suspect she does see herself as a contender for The Real Housewives of Brum. That fake birds nest was very ala Bet Lynch .....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I googled her name to see which she was on about. I’m quite surprised this thread has been going a couple of month. I don’t understand why you’d still watch her videos or follow her if you don’t like her that much. I feel like there’s a lot of jealousy going on.

I’m not a mother so your point being? I also knew the channel mum thing was coming as soon as she showed up at that event, smooching the rest of them. Thinly veiled dig in her video to the plebs who sell skinny coffee but she’s a hypocrite as from what I’ve seen she’s already advertised a few random things that I’m not sure she truly loves? Ad watch here we come.
I can’t see any comments by you previously so your not being a mother comment is irrelevant. I was stating talking to the other mum shamers who are mums themselves. Anyone that mum shames without actually haven’t had kids are insignificant!

I googled her name to see which she was on about. I’m quite surprised this thread has been going a couple of month. I don’t understand why you’d still watch her videos or follow her if you don’t like her that much. I feel like there’s a lot of jealousy going on.
OK ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Oh here we bloody go again! ? Playing the “jealousy” card. ? Bore off!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.