Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 Chris mocking her “really, is that what happens. They get bigger and bigger?” And her repeatedly zooming in so we could see her bag
Why did he even have to be there, (with his unfunny annoying input in the background) when she said he had to “rush off” It’s like she cannot do anything on her own with them. “I had to walk back on my own with them” Would you like a round of applause for being on your own with your two children Nikki?! She’s the one who spouted so much about being soooo independent, “I’m an independent person, always have been” on near enough every vlog. Yet since the boys came along, she’s had to have someone hold her hand with them, every day since they’ve been born!! With all appointments like that my husband was/is working full time so you just get on with it. But must be nice to have your other half there on tap, most of us just have to get on with it and muddle through!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The boys will have their 9/10 month development check coming up very soon so will be interesting to see what the HV says then about how they are getting on. Although I imagine she won’t make it obvious if they are behind. I really hope the HV does tell her the truth and it knocks some sense it to her. It’s heartbreaking to see her so unbothered about them and playing with them properly

Reactions: 11
The boys will have their 9/10 month development check coming up very soon so will be interesting to see what the HV says then about how they are getting on. Although I imagine she won’t make it obvious if they are behind. I really hope the HV does tell her the truth and it knocks some sense it to her. It’s heartbreaking to see her so unbothered about them and playing with them properly
I hope they do! I wouldn’t be as bothered about the braggy shopping addict side of her, if I could see that she was putting the same effort into her boys as she does with the all about me social media side to her! It seems that all the superficial stuff comes way before those two little ones though sadly!

Reactions: 8
Surely if you are struggling/confused/needing reassurance as a new mum...you can ask the lovely people at Channel Mum. After all it takes a village...judging by these CM mummy floggers, it is a village of idiots!
Littering howling 😂😂😂 it's usually a village missing an idiot, in there case it's a whole village full of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just astounded that anyone would stop and say "hang on, before we take the kids to the doctors, can you take a picture of me?"
Why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they do! I wouldn’t be as bothered about the braggy shopping addict side of her, if I could see that she was putting the same effort into her boys as she does with the all about me social media side to her! It seems that all the superficial stuff comes way before those two little ones though sadly!
I think we alll just want to see her being a mum!!! Not dolled up trips to costa or Gucci ffs! But at the baby groups, the nightmare that it can be going food shopping, taking them to the park, soft play hell! The lot! The normal stuff! I can barely manage a shower most mornings let alone full glam! And she has 2 don’t you know!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm just astounded that anyone would stop and say "hang on, before we take the kids to the doctors, can you take a picture of me?"
Why?!
I went to our baby clinics with scraped up hair, eyebags with their own postcode, lugging a car seat the other shoulder trying to hold the changing bag up, another toddler toddling at the side of me, not perfectly put together and posing for photos for the ‘gram! I was definitely not “mum goals” 😆

Thread suggestion

Fopperholic: Twin boys left laying on the floor, whilst mummy’s begging on Insta for a new 4x4

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not defending her in the slightest but if the things are sent to her husband why should she be declaring it? If it’s been sent to him as a gift or collab etc then surely it’s him who should declare it?!
Fair comment, however, they're clearly trying to flout the rules given they're both influencers (him for Taylor Made). I'd not say it's purely a coincidence the bag's been put up, displaying the full name too. She's tagged his Insta business page in her post, most probably to direct traffic to his page and, guess who happens to be running a competition to win that golf bag today

Reactions: 4
I think we alll just want to see her being a mum!!! Not dolled up trips to costa or Gucci ffs! But at the baby groups, the nightmare that it can be going food shopping, taking them to the park, soft play hell! The lot! The normal stuff! I can barely manage a shower most mornings let alone full glam! And she has 2 don’t you know!!!
Have you ever watched Chelsea pateman? She has twins almost 1 and her husband works away now she is someone who I find amazing!! She does so much with the boys, no favourites, brings them food shopping alone 😂 and actually plays with them I really like her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you ever watched Chelsea pateman? She has twins almost 1 and her husband works away now she is someone who I find amazing!! She does so much with the boys, no favourites, brings them food shopping alone 😂 and actually plays with them I really like her
I liked her till her the stepson got cast out when she had her own babies he used to feature on her page a lot.

Reactions: 1
Oh I haven’t actually I used to have a separate account for SW and followed her and remember her having fertility issues and getting pregnant but totally forgot about her! She had her twins around the same time as fopp didn’t she? I will have to have a look! I always remember she seemed much more ‘real’ with her progress pictures!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I haven’t actually I used to have a separate account for SW and followed her and remember her having fertility issues and getting pregnant but totally forgot about her! She had her twins around the same time as fopp didn’t she? I will have to have a look! I always remember she seemed much more ‘real’ with her progress pictures!!
Yeah I love her she’s so real!! Two little boys last June I think they’re gorgeous

Why?!
It's for the 'gram don't you know!!! Can we have a video please of them going for their development check said no-one ever!!! God I have now given her a vlog idea🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I just had a look at Chelsea Patemans Insta, she seems nice, lots of normal food and wow she lost a lot of weight. Plenty of before photos (take note Nikki). Her twins seem cute too 😁

Reactions: 3
I've just checked out chelsea too...now that is some good body goals. I'd take strong over skinny every time! Normal food too...hurrah!
So who's gonna start the new thread then?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.