Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see her do some vegetarian meals, so much more imaginative than mince slop. She literally has the same three meals on repeat, that doesn't encourage me to take up slimming world.

Reactions: 1
I found her SW videos really useful a few years ago but she just loves herself far too much, I found it quite off-putting after a while lol. I've sometimes wondered whether she did anything other than follow the SW plan to lose all that weight in just three months (restricting/laxatives/vomitting)? I hope not. Anyway, it's impressive she's maintained her target weight all these years.
Eww at the comment about those talons and nappy changing... If she does change nappies;)

Reactions: 4
Uuuurgh she's at it again on Instagram. She went out last night in yet another polyester animal print frock and this morning she's poking the babies in the face with her pointy talons, even sticking them in Grayson's (sorry Gray Gray's) mouth. I dread to think how many germs are lurking under those acrylic talons, even if she's washed her hands germs will remain under nails that long. She still seems to give more camera attention to the dark haired baby, i hope she will treat them equally as they grow up. And don't get me started on that jumperoo, put a cushion under their feet, how can they jump when their feet are dangling above the ground, I'm not surprised they look scared when she shoved them in it. No common sense whatsoever

Reactions: 3
More videos of her favourite twin with the odd token video of the other so we remember she has 2.

More poking their faces with her horrible long nails and her high pitched voice.

Why can't I unsubcribe though?

Her nails are disgusting, there is no way she can keep them clean with 2 x dirty nappes, not to mention the danger of hurting the babies if she pokes one of then in the eye whilst she is constantly prodding them in the face. She really does seem to favour the dark haired twin. On her latest insta she tells Grayson how much she has missed him and gushes all over him, but she turns to Lawson and tells him to stop slouching. She puts them down for two naps and on both occasions when they wake, she goes to Grayson first. Its obvious that she loves them both, but she seems to favour Grayson all the time. I really hope she learns to treat them equally before they grow up. There is still no sign of tummy time, she still plonks them on the floor or their chairs in front of the telly most of the time. I cant wait to see how she manages when they start crawling! But it's fine, she's an expert in childcare now obviously.

^ Maybe I'm 'reaching' here lol but I can't help thinking she's the kind of person who thinks all guys should be dark-haired and girls blonde, like that's her 'ideal'.

Reactions: 2
^ Maybe I'm 'reaching' here lol but I can't help thinking she's the kind of person who thinks all guys should be dark-haired and girls blonde, like that's her 'ideal'.
You might be right, she's very obsessed with her looks and quite conceited with it. I can't decide on her hubby, I think she rules the roost and he doesn't get much of a say. I follow a YouTuber called Liza Prideaux who is also a blond bimbo type, but she's the complete opposite to Braggerholic. She has a lovely hubby and she asks her followers for their opinion on childcare etc .

And another post all about Grayson
Someone commented on another site with a theory that it's not that she favours one twin over the other. However, Grayson (the dark haired baby) is more photogenic and has a look that baby advertising companies seem to favour so by featuring him first in all her Instagram stories she has more chance of making money from him.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone commented on another site with a theory that it's not that she favours one twin over the other. However, Grayson (the dark haired baby) is more photogenic and has a look that baby advertising companies seem to favour so by featuring him first in all her Instagram stories she has more chance of making money from him.
I read that somewhere too, but I actually think the other one is cuter!

She's quit her job, how will she afford her Primark trips now, and does this mean more videos of her screeching and poking her babies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.