Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might get shot down for this.

Pro golfing is a hobby that he was good at. He got lucky! Is it really something that's an admirable career?

Reactions: 7
I can't stand the posts when they're written from the kids 'hi it's grayson and lawson here! We've had a busy day blah blah' so cringe! ?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Those are THE worst “hi we’ve stolen mummies phone cos she’s left us in front of the tv whilst she applies her make up for half an hour then we’re going to nanny’s while mummy goes to her PT and then films for her YouTube channel. Daddys at work as a PRO golfer... don’t be fooled though Mummy makes more than daddy even though he’s a PRO so FIT golfer “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you know her husband is a 'PRO' Golfer?? ..................... oh, you did? Sorry. Just thought she hadn't mentioned it!!
? yeah he cant be a very good pro golfer cus he only gets paid as much as a slimming world consultant ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had to make an account to say I love this thread. Best 20 minutes reading I have had all year. Thanks! ?
I saw her Insta post this morning, not bothered to watch the YouTube vid, Googled her name and found you guys.
There's hundreds of arse licking comments on her recent post. Makes me feel sick. ?

Reactions: 8
I just had to make an account to say I love this thread. Best 20 minutes reading I have had all year. Thanks! ?
I saw her Insta post this morning, not bothered to watch the YouTube vid, Googled her name and found you guys.
There's hundreds of arse licking comments on her recent post. Makes me feel sick. ?
Welcome, come on in, have a cuppa and s biscuit and have a tattle. I think Nikki believes she is a celebrity and will be shortly announcing her role on The Real Housewives of Coventry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And surely she WILL be living off hubby’s wages from now on. I doubt a SW Consultant would earn the money to keep her in the luxury life she’s become accustomed to. ?

And she had an “epiphany “ whilst working out at the gym that she really should be spending more time with her kids?? Had to laugh...if you’re so concerned about missing out on your kids er...don’t spend hours in the gym!! ?

The thumbnail and insta photo of her addressing this site was pathetic, the crying face!!! why???? totally for attention and pity and so her ego could be stroked over and over again, I did think she handled some parts quite well but lost all credibility with the crying face shot, seemed like crocodile tears to me anyway if im honest as she was soon over them

Reactions: 6
See, I rarely comment on here because I quite like Nikki, she doesn't really bother us usually. But as soon as people use a crying image of them for a thumb nail I'm like "hell no". Can't deal sorry. Attention seeking at its finest.

See, I rarely comment on here because I quite like Nikki, she doesn't really bother us usually. But as soon as people use a crying image of them for a thumb nail I'm like "hell no". Can't deal sorry. Attention seeking at its finest.
She's deffo trying to build her channel. Expect lots of clickbait, patronising vids on how to put makeup on and how to make texmex chilli slop. And she'll be using those babies to get all manner of freebies. I bet she's already signed them up for modelling lol

Reactions: 4
It was mentioned pretty sure on here & in her latest vlog that there are never any photos of her in her comfy clothes and no make up.and today’s photos is......exactly that. She is so predictable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like Nikki but I just find that video a bit false. She was so busy with work that she broke down as she missed the twins. I totally get that- I have a baby and dreading going back to work, but if her time is so stretched why does she spend so much of it at the gym, hairdressers, eyebrows done etc as well as making and editing videos for Youtube. Surely she'd rather spend time with her babies than doing this?? I have one baby and barely have time to clean my teeth in the morning.

Reactions: 9
How jealous are all of you lot ??? wow, you’re all a bunch of bitter T wa Ts!! ?? probably envious because your houses are tips and your husband is ugly as F ? and you’re all skint

• Haha
I've never watched Nikki before, but her video popped up on my recommended... Definitely haven't subscribed ?

The whole - "and that's ABSOLUTELY fine" bullshit she keeps saying... Clearly it isn't absolutely fine, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.

To be fair, I would probably say the same thing about earning my own money and not living off my husband - however, with everything said about her on here (especially about her parenting), I would be furiously defending myself as a mother rather than as a money maker.

I guess that just proves the type of person she is. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 5
How jealous are all of you lot ??? wow, you’re all a bunch of bitter T wa Ts!! ?? probably envious because your houses are tips and your husband is ugly as F ? and you’re all skint
Hi Nikki, welcome to the thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg totally not skint hun im on a similar salary to a pro golfer. My house is lush ive 'hinched' it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Troll alert! ?
Ugly husbands lol? Nah, I think Nikki takes the biscuit on that one pmsl ?

I like Nikki but I just find that video a bit false. She was so busy with work that she broke down as she missed the twins. I totally get that- I have a baby and dreading going back to work, but if her time is so stretched why does she spend so much of it at the gym, hairdressers, eyebrows done etc as well as making and editing videos for Youtube. Surely she'd rather spend time with her babies than doing this?? I have one baby and barely have time to clean my teeth in the morning.
Nailed it!! If she dropped the other crap she could still work & have time for baby classes etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.