Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything that we said is true. She is materialistic, shallow, vein, she doesnt appear maternal etc. Yes we only see a fraction of her day.. its usually the highlight of their day/parenting.. hers is constantly filming them plonked in their chairs whilst watching tv... then off to the gym etc.
Nikki made a good point. We don't go slagging her off on her platforms, this is a private chat where we discuss things. If you want to shower her with praise then join the hundreds of other comments that she gets per day. She doesnt have to look here. Unfortunately YouTube is pretty niche and there aren't many people in real life to talk about a youtuber to like you would about a tv show. Its nice to vent about things, especially things that are damaging such as non disclosed ads and fake perfect lives. These mummy vloggers do more harm than good usually.

Reactions: 10
Wow - spiteful bunch of cunts aren’t you!
Sounds like you need to get back over to the sunshine & rainbow haven of Instagram - where the narrative is one way - the influencers preference. Off you pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything that we said is true. She is materialistic, shallow, vein, she doesnt appear maternal etc. Yes we only see a fraction of her day.. its usually the highlight of their day/parenting.. hers is constantly filming them plonked in their chairs whilst watching tv... then off to the gym etc.
Nikki made a good point. We don't go slagging her off on her platforms, this is a private chat where we discuss things. If you want to shower her with praise then join the hundreds of other comments that she gets per day. She doesnt have to look here. Unfortunately YouTube is pretty niche and there aren't many people in real life to talk about a youtuber to like you would about a tv show. Its nice to vent about things, especially things that are damaging such as non disclosed ads and fake perfect lives. These mummy vloggers do more harm than good usually.
I don’t ever message mummy bloggers because it’s cringe, I don’t know them and I’m aware they show all the good things in their lives but I did feel the need to defend her. I think it’s because I’m a mum of twin boys and I actually can relate. Il be totally honest when I’ve watched her in the past I’ve noticed she favours one twin but il be honest I can appear to favour one of mine on social media. He’s more out going and funnier and will actually pose unlike his brother but I 100% don’t favour him and i think she’s probably exactly the same! Most people in general post all the positive sides of their lives on Instagram, I know i do! I’m all for you all having an opinion but I don’t agree on saying someone is a bad parent/shaming them on their looks!

I don’t ever message mummy bloggers because it’s cringe, I don’t know them and I’m aware they show all the good things in their lives but I did feel the need to defend her. I think it’s because I’m a mum of twin boys and I actually can relate. Il be totally honest when I’ve watched her in the past I’ve noticed she favours one twin but il be honest I can appear to favour one of mine on social media. He’s more out going and funnier and will actually pose unlike his brother but I 100% don’t favour him and i think she’s probably exactly the same! Most people in general post all the positive sides of their lives on Instagram, I know i do! I’m all for you all having an opinion but I don’t agree on saying someone is a bad parent/shaming them on their looks!
What's your user name on Instagram and YouTube, I'd like to checkout your channel ?

I quite respect that vid tbh. She’s made good points - and she has earned her own money etc. BUT, the decision to quit her job - just proves that she can live off her husband. So why did the comments about that irk her enough to make the video in the first place? Because that’s exactly what she’s gone and done, made the decision to live off her husband. Which is totally fine. I’m sure loads of Mums would do the same thing if they could. But don’t make a whole video about how independent you are, then get to the end and basically say you’ve given up your career! It’s contradictory

Reactions: 7
Wow dry shampoo & a hair piece I thought she’d cured cancer with a muller light & some quark the way her followers are carrying on o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s. Because. It’s. A. TRASH. Thread. ?

Reactions: 3
How long will it be before she’s advertising diet shakes and a fopperholic book “life as a skinny busy twin mama” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t bear this woman!!! Her recent video is basically saying that you can only be a good mum if you don’t work ! And acts like she’s the only mum to ever love their children as much as she does !!!

Reactions: 9
I can’t bear this woman!!! Her recent video is basically saying that you can only be a good mum if you don’t work ! And acts like she’s the only mum to ever love their children as much as she does !!!
Yep & how she just couldn’t help coming on here to read about herself bit she won’t come on again. Yeah right. Hi Nikki! ?

Reactions: 5
One thing I noticed in her most recent vlog is that the only thing that outraged her was the fact that people assumed she earns less than her hubby. Not one mention about her favouring Grayson over Lawson or her rubbish parenting and lack of interaction with them. Nope, the only comments that annoy her are about money and she feels that she needs to bang on about her earnings for 20 minutes. I think she sees herself as an expert parent and it won't be long until she writes a book to share her knowledge. I think the fact that the only comments which annoyed her were about money speaks volumes about how shallow she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally agree. The comment that she was dancing around when she made the call because she is so excited she can be their mum all the time now. What about the mums who work because they have no choice? They're still mums all the time!x

Reactions: 10
One thing I noticed in her most recent vlog is that the only thing that outraged her was the fact that people assumed she earns less than her hubby. Not one mention about her favouring Grayson over Lawson or her rubbish parenting and lack of interaction with them. Nope, the only comments that annoy her are about money and she feels that she needs to bang on about her earnings for 20 minutes. I think she sees herself as an expert parent and it won't be long until she writes a book to share her knowledge. I think the fact that the only comments which annoyed her were about money speaks volumes about how shallow she is.
Yes that’s so true !!!! Very shallow !

Reactions: 5
And another thing (I'm on a roll tonight), she really peed me off when she said she'd worked hard all her life and been to uni. You condescending patronising woman!! Most of us have worked hard for what we have and many of us have degrees and careers we are proud of. She talks like she's the only person who's done these things and the rest of us should follow her advice. I suspect many of her co-workers will be high fiving the news that she's jacking it in, I wouldn't like a boss like her.

Reactions: 11
Did you know her husband is a 'PRO' Golfer?? ..................... oh, you did? Sorry. Just thought she hadn't mentioned it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You never stop being a mum whether you work or don’t. She’s an absolute fud tbh is definitely wanting some instamum £s shell be tagging MOD in everything next

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.