Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I'd have thought if you cut her in half she'd have slimming world written through her like a stick of rock!

If she's quit the management side, can't see it being long before she stops being a consultant too. It's a lot of work for not much money, and it's not like they need it with her husband's job.

Reactions: 4
I always think she looks really unnatural with the babies, like she doesn't want them to crease her outfit or mess her hair up. She just looks look wooden around them. It may change though as they get older and she starts to take more interest in them than her make up and clothes.

Hopefully she has realised that she needs to spend quality time with her babies. However, I suspect she will ramp up trying to blag freebies and get the babies modelling contracts. Wait till they start crawling and she will have to get on the floor and interact with them rather than strapping then into their chairs and plonking them in front of the telly whilst she rustles up another tasty Tex mex chilli ....

I always think she looks really unnatural with the babies, like she doesn't want them to crease her outfit or mess her hair up. She just looks look wooden around them. It may change though as they get older and she starts to take more interest in them than her make up and clothes.
There are very few photos of her cuddling either baby. Her interacting seems mainly to be stroking their hair, jabbing their faces with her talons and screeching at them. I'd love to see her makeup free, in scruffy clothes with one of them in her arms getting a proper cuddle as she soothes them to sleep. That's what most mums do every day. PS. Switch the bloody telly off.

Reactions: 6
Love this thread !! I had to unfollow her as found her super unrelatable and annoying she’d ask for advice on how to get poo stains out & on reflux/colic then delete the post. She defo has a cleaner & someone to do social media I think she mentioned getting Xmas presents from them a while back

Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but looking at her post advertising eczema cream, I don't even think that's a picture of one of her babies?

Surely that's false advertising if its not her child?

Also seen the Lawson post, she definitely reads here ?

Reactions: 3
Just seen her latest Instagram post on her channel mum event in London. What on earth is she wearing? Some nasty polyester animal print dress identical to the rest of her wardrobe. It makes her look so middle aged and frumpy and with her blonde hair she has a touch of the Bet Lynch going on (I was going to say Lilly Savage but that's just nasty lol). Seriously Braggerholic have a complete wardrobe overall. You're older than some mums but you are not that old. Try some less fussy styles, less animal print and fake fur collars on your coats. Try some tailored trousers, some fitted shirts. How about a capsule wardrobe for new mums? That would make you so more relevant than your current clothes choices. You could launch a rocket to the moon with amount of static in your wardrobe at the moment . You seem stuck in such a rut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her latest Instagram post on her channel mum event in London. What on earth is she wearing? Some nasty polyester animal print dress identical to the rest of her wardrobe. It makes her look so middle aged and frumpy and with her blonde hair she has a touch of the Bet Lynch going on (I was going to say Lilly Savage but that's just nasty lol). Seriously Braggerholic have a complete wardrobe overall. You're older than some mums but you are not that old. Try some less fussy styles, less animal print and fake fur collars on your coats. Try some tailored trousers, some fitted shirts. How about a capsule wardrobe for new mums? That would make you so more relevant than your current clothes choices. You could launch a rocket to the moon with amount of static in your wardrobe at the moment . You seem stuck in such a rut.
Launch a rocket! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I quite like it!

And animal print is popular right now. I know I would look a lot frumpier in tailored trousers and fitted shirts than I would an animal print dress.

What she’s wearing is far easier to Mum in than fitted shirts, so not sure how that would make her more relatable?

Shortening her nails, cuddling her babies and not poking them would make her more relatable... ?

Reactions: 2
It creeps me out, I tried watching some vlogs when I first started following her and I just couldn’t get past the wide eyes x

Aww, she looks so much more natural and less try-hard in that 'before' photo, I can't imagine her like that now- the sad thing is, she probably thinks it's an awful photo (not as awful as those spider lashes she loves so much now imo).

That wild staring look along with those awful lashes is just yuk. The worst thing is that she's actually selected the 'now' photo as one she thinks she looks attractive on. She must have practised that wide eyed look in front of the mirror for hours. She looks like a mad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.