Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

little07miss

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic - lost weight once after finishing her degree, been milking it now since she was 23!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

EyesOpened123

Is it bad that I hope they’re little shits who tantrum all the time in the middle of Tesco’s (or Gucci?!) It would make my day to see her flapping around with half an eyelash hanging off, mascara down her face, hair in a mess running after 2 boys going in different directions. I actually can’t wait 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I'm just astounded that anyone would stop and say "hang on, before we take the kids to the doctors, can you take a picture of me?"
Why?!
I went to our baby clinics with scraped up hair, eyebags with their own postcode, lugging a car seat the other shoulder trying to hold the changing bag up, another toddler toddling at the side of me, not perfectly put together and posing for photos for the ‘gram! I was definitely not “mum goals” 😆

Thread suggestion

Fopperholic: Twin boys left laying on the floor, whilst mummy’s begging on Insta for a new 4x4

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
My first post so a hi from me! You have no idea how glad i am that I’ve found you guys! I thought I was going mad, and started to think I was on my own in realising what this woman is all about! All I see on Instagram is star struck minions kissing these “influencers” backsides and I’m fed up of it! I, probably like most, found Nikki due to slimming world, and thought she seemed helpful at first. I was taken in by the ivf journey and thought she really wanted those babies. I soon realised they were just another accessory to her! The maternal instinct is zero, she’s so awkward and wooden around them. I’ve commented (posts were deleted) on how ridiculous a few days after birth her main priority was to get her nails done. Who has time for that with not even a week old newborns?! I’m a mum of four so know what that first week is like well! And it wasn’t like that in the real world! Its all about the aesthetics with her, the shallow, vapid mood hoover! The very fact her goal seemed to be to prove she could be a thin mum, tells you all you need to know about this one. A week after a c section, all dolled up, heeled boots going back and forth to Costa. I mean come on have a word with yourself. I have to laugh when suddenly she’s now parenting expert, “channel mum” 🙄 Everything isn’t just about grey chevron changing mats, and Gucci changing bags (wtf was that about!) and more products than babies r us used to have. It’s all about survival the first year really, getting to know your babies. How can they get to know you if they can’t focus on your face because they only see your phone in front of it. 🙄 Thing is she’s just not real or relatable. Can’t wait until the boys start walking and really mess the Pinterest newbuild “dream lifestyle” up a bit, she’s going to have a fit she can’t deal with weaning as it is, & I’ll be applauding you all the way lads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Scullybob

VIP Member
Haha 😂 I used to love her and loved following her pregnancy story. I went off her when I noticed how abrupt she was at responding to messages, the fact that she sends you in circles to find out where her clothes are from and purely because she is so up herself. I hung on, but stopped following when her weight loss video went up and she started bragging about her shape and dress size. I personally don’t find this relevant and it just belittle some of her followers?
Ditto. I loved Nikki and was absolutely rooting for her to get pregnant. I started noticing an arrogance about her and some shakey justifications about how much money she was spending on baby items. My final straw came with the Gucci changing bag (or some other designer). I started watching her with a more observant eye and I quickly realised she is vain, self entitled and is only interested in making money. Her weight loss 'journey' is ridiculous. She only has two photos of when she reckons she weighed 12.7 stones. She was slightly chubby and a student. Her weight struggles are not relatable. She heavily restricts calories and does not follow the SW plan. She eats healthily, I can't deny that but she is obsessed with her looks and her weight/size. She's not fopperholic, she's Braggerholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She was properly getting on my wick long before but the final nail was after she had the boys and she did the vlog on all her post section tips. It was then I realised it was all a total sham. No one's interested in my birth stories but I've been through 2 emergency sections. Having her going out for walks/coffees/pushing the pram, in her boots, make up all done painted a totally unrealistic and totally fake picture. Part of me just thought, she's probably knackered, in pain etc but is willing or determined to paint this perfect image for us all. At that point She personified everything that is nasty and wrongg about social media
Completely this! I’d totally bought Into the ivf journey/the wanting her babies soooo much crap. I questioned her sermons(!) a few times whilst watching the preg vlogs. I’ve seen many mums make so many plans, myself inc. when I was a first time mum, and then we/they soon realise when baby gets here, it all goes out of the window! But rather than just accepting that as normality, she wanted to prove to everyone she could do it all. As soon as they were here she was getting her nails done, getting dolled up to goto Costa and parading them round like accessories for attention. And it wasn’t that she wanted to show them off to the world, it was that she wanted to show herself off to the world, “look what I’ve done& I can still look like this” 🙄 Why be arsed about looking all dressed up and “good” days after birth?! No other mum I know has ever behaved that way! After each time I’d given birth I was looking for little windows between feeds and naps, that I could grab a quick shower, eat something, throw another load of washing in. I wasn’t rushing to sit in Costa and wander around shops. I was bloody knackered!! I’d hoped we’d see her all sat snuggled together on the sofa, really taking in those babies, and resting up a bit after major abdominal surgery! Money can’t buy that fresh little bubble you’re all in. But no, full face of make up in hospital and then she had to be out for coffee and to retail parks every day exposing them all to kinds of germs within days of their birth. All because she wanted to prove braggy points, that noone was even interested in her proving! I do find it funny since though that she thinks showing herself without make up on is showing us that she’s not ‘always perfect’ 🙄 I wonder in her head does it go like...Make up on= perfect Make up off= not perfect?! Bit of an insecure barometer that if so Fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Summerdays123

Ive been wanting to write something for ages but don’t want to come across being bitter/jealous (not even sure that if they are the right words). My twins were stillborn, it doesn’t bother me about other twins, I don’t want anyone else’s I want mine. After all the ivf she went through I just want to scream put the phone away, give the YouTube channel a break, and all the other stuff and spend all the time you can with your babies. I’m not saying don’t ever have a bad mum day at all, I was luckily enough to have other children and I have them. But just look at what you have, they grow so quick, use the time to make memories!

• Sad

CMJB

Do you know what really bugged me today.. her post this morning about being tired. She states that if you have one child you’re blessed but if you have twins, triplets etc you’re EVEN MORE BLESSED!! why?! Why does having multiple babies make you any more blessed or special than those with 1?! Get a grip Nikki!!

• Sad

Furbish

I really don’t want to be nasty but I saw a company give away a free pram. As an infertility sufferer I messaged this brand and championed ladies that support endless fertility and are part of infertility groups nation wide. I was told they are only a small family business and by advertising on Foops group they get their brand out there. When I asked Nicky to have some awareness and champion those ivf group that are well known and branded within ivf NHs and private I got no reply. She wants to be channel mum ivf twins but does not champion the very groups that push for ivf, take the petitions forward. It’s disappointing as it found the ivf advice invaluable but she sells those twins for ads and I don’t agree.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Just seen on her stories “you’re like mr grey aren’t you, you like being hit don’t you” proceeds to flap a nappy round his chest/face. Is she actually losing the plot?! He’s an 8 month old baby and you’re comparing him to an S&M erotica character. She actually knocks me sick now. The lads can’t even sit up in their high chairs bless them, the leaning to one side is a bit telling.

• Sick
  • Wow

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Her attitude towards anything she spends and fritters away money on is “I wanted it so I bought it I don’t care” but she needs to be prepared for some backlash to all of that. You can’t market yourself as relateable, if all you’re going to do is brag about the nice house, the two cars, the car not being good enough, needing to have every gadget under the sun. And then switch back to moaning that the mum life is hard. Which one does she want to be, the braggy Towie/housewives of...extra, or the Mum vlogger/blogger. She may argue you can do both, and of course mums can have nice things, I'm not saying we can’t, but the two aren’t mixing well. Mainly because she’s alienating half her audience, with all the ads and products and links& hauls & stupid “baby’s first trip to Gucci videos, being shoved down our throats. And who exactly are these people who are so called interested in her measurements?! I never think oh that lady looks nice then proceed to ask “excuse me love whats your waist size” ....noone gives a fk!! Only herself and her massive ego. I worry about the effect these people have on others who may be first time mums, possibly feeling low or finding it hard to keep up feeling they have to be in some way similar, so many younger women late teens/ early 20s call her “mum goals” and it terrifies me. They really don’t need any added pressure from people like her, who are just out to make money from her followers anyway! Besides she never used to do a day on her own with the twins, it’s only recently, her mum would always be there, or she’d go to friends cafes etc because she couldn’t be with both on her own. Those boys see shopping centres, and retail parks, and coffee shops as their daily life. That’s not mum goals, that’s just sad imo.

Less long winded post from me now ha sorry everyone 😳 I remember seeing the advert for area manager in Slimming World magazine included a company car. Wonder if hers has to go back, and that’s why she’s now touting for a new car deal with someone?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
‘Faye Tozer lookalike here. I require a jacket potato to be prepared with no oil added, ready for my arrival at your establishment’ Who? You say, I’ll be the one wearing primani!

Oh-tragedy!

😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Slimmingworld_jsg has just announced she’s expecting twin boys!! Oh this is fab, mainly because Fopps is her “friend” went to her wedding etc etc so will undoubtedly be all over her congratulating her on there, but deep down I bet she’s seething!! Someone with more followers taking the limelight off of her being...the only mum with twin boys in the history of planet earth!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Avis

Guys she’s doing it all for our benefit I wouldn’t sleep tonight if I didn’t know where she got that see through bodysuit and midi skirt! She’s a MOTHER OF TWIN BOYS and a SIZE 8 and is very busy going to costa and making mug cake we all need to feel honoured she’s is on Instagram for us to see!

• Haha

Ironess

I’ve unfollowed. Why have I allowed these women make me feel inadequate??
A few of these threads have opened my eyes so thank you!

• Heart

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Wow, she claims to have missed out on the one thing that is for her this week. Yet I'm pretty sure she had a girls night out last weekend? Date night? Shed been out clothes shopping? I'm not sure how she expects motherhood to be, but she gets more me time than I do! I have children, all born in separate years so I may not be as deserving of me time as nikki, but I think shes done alright this week in finding time for herself

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Her latest post. ‘I used to work in the motor industry’
She managed an enterprise rent a car centre!

• Haha