Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can't stop spending, now she's bought the Dyson Airwrap which is £350. She moans about not wanting to go back to work and then carried on spending spending spending. She did a video on YouTube showcasing her styling techniques with it, her hair looked like something from the 1980s with a slight Bet Lynch look with the polyester animal print frock she had on. It hasn't made me want to rush out and buy one if that's what it's going to do to my hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just can't stop spending, now she's bought the Dyson Airwrap which is £350. She moans about not wanting to go back to work and then carried on spending spending spending. She did a video on YouTube showcasing her styling techniques with it, her hair looked like something from the 1980s with a slight Bet Lynch look with the polyester animal print frock she had on. It hasn't made me want to rush out and buy one if that's what it's going to do to my hair lol
She should have searched the community ..that Dyson Hair wrap not seen one good review about it. Even by hairdressers.

So I guess some people will claim to love it but honestly it's not supposed to be good at all especially for the money!

She should have searched the community ..that Dyson Hair wrap not seen one good review about it. Even by hairdressers.

So I guess some people will claim to love it but honestly it's not supposed to be good at all especially for the money!
But it's new and expensive, therefore she HAS to have one,..... such a bragger ..

Reactions: 1
I really like her. I think she has a positive personality and enjoy her videos but I am getting to the point of unfollowing on IG as there are so many pictures of her babies (and baby merch) all day long on her stories. Noone cares about other people's babies, it's so dull and I have a baby two week's older than her twins so I should be her target audience. I think she will lose followers because of this.

Reactions: 4
I am bored of her. I followed for the SW advice but she isn't relatable. She is a show off. She uses her babies to get freebies, and she massively favours one twin over the other. Today she posted 3 photos of the boys together and then just one of Grayson on his own. Vile.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was just me that had noticed she seems to favour the dark haired twin over the other. You dont see her partner spending much time with the blond twin either. In fact, there seems precious little time spent playing with the babies. Bung them on the floor or in a seat, shove a squeeky toy in their face or prod them with her over-long nails is all she does. I would have thought she'd have taken the opportunity to record their routine, or tummy time. I cant wait to see what she eventually feeds them..... mug cakes and tex-mex chilli as thats all she ever seems to eat.

She must be reading this page, she has shared a pic of her reading to them both, obviously trying to prove that she don't just bung them in front of the tv all day. She looks incredibly bored.

She must be reading this page, she has shared a pic of her reading to them both, obviously trying to prove that she don't just bung them in front of the tv all day. She looks incredibly bored.
Yep you could tell that she's never read to them before. In her IG she harped on about being tired, but when the babies are asleep she'd rather clean and have 'together' time with her hubby. That's just ridiculous, I would just ditch the housework and sleep. In actual fact, I don't believe she cleans, she probably pays someone. Then she went for a family meal and had to be difficult and get them to do a jacket potato and she picked all the skin off the chicken. She must have been so full after that... not. For heaven's sake, just have a Sunday dinner with your family and stop obsessing with your looks woman.

She's moaning about having to go back to work this week as she's self employed and needs the money. Try curbing your spending before you cry about having to leave your babies. You spent thousands of pounds on top of the range prams, those electronic bouncy chairs that you now say you don't use not to mention hair dryers which cost £350 and a coffee machine at £250. If you hadn't have spent all that money just so you could brag, you could easily have had another few months off work. I call bullshit Mrs Braggerholic.

Reactions: 7
She's moaning about having to go back to work this week as she's self employed and needs the money. Try curbing your spending before you cry about having to leave your babies. You spent thousands of pounds on top of the range prams, those electronic bouncy chairs that you now say you don't use not to mention hair dryers which cost £350 and a coffee machine at £250. If you hadn't have spent all that money just so you could brag, you could easily have had another few months off work. I call bullshit Mrs Braggerholic.
Hubby’s filthy rich anyway. She doesn’t need to work!

I find it weird that she had ivf and was desperate for a baby for many years but then doesn't even take her maternity leave to be with them!
She is entitled to statutory maternity pay (which isn't alot), plus she gets her Youtube and insta ads income plus her hubby is rich. Her house is a new build which usually aren't terribly expensive unless in an amazing location and extremely grand which hers doesnt seem to be.
I agree, stop the ridiculous spending so you can spend time with your babies.

@Yoghurtpots I totally agree. Those babies are still tiny and after documenting all their struggles to conceive you would think she would want to take more time off to be with them! From their lifestyle, purchases etc I am sure they could afford for her to have more time off!

Could agree more! Then moans about having to leave them to goto work when she spends loads of time in the gym also!

Could agree more! Then moans about having to leave them to goto work when she spends loads of time in the gym also!
She's at the gym this morning. By all means exercise, get fit, I couldn't agree more. But take the babies on a brisk walk, they'd love the fresh air and I don't see much evidence of them going out other than to Starbucks. Pushing a pram with those two lovely babies would be a fab workout but no, Braggerholic has to have a PT and designer gym gear.

Reactions: 3
They seem more like fashion accessories to her.
She needs to chill out on her image and want of materialistic things and enjoy this precious time with her much wanted babies.
She may be bored and/or have pnd and that is why she is wanting to go back to work, gym, salon etc to be away from them, if thats the case then I hope that she seeks help. I've met very few women who didn't take their full maternity leave and you think after years of ivf she would be soaking up every second and making sacrifices to spend time with them. Buying a £400 hairdryer and other pointless things shouldn't be a priority over spending time with your practically newborns.

They seem more like fashion accessories to her.
She needs to chill out on her image and want of materialistic things and enjoy this precious time with her much wanted babies.
She may be bored and/or have pnd and that is why she is wanting to go back to work, gym, salon etc to be away from them, if thats the case then I hope that she seeks help. I've met very few women who didn't take their full maternity leave and you think after years of ivf she would be soaking up every second and making sacrifices to spend time with them. Buying a £400 hairdryer and other pointless things shouldn't be a priority over spending time with your practically newborns.
So true.

She doesn’t like it if you correct any of her info on her vlogs either! I much prefer watching other vloggers for slimming world tips now!

I have noticed that there are never negative comments, (apart from when she used a picture of her twins to advertise a cashback website) she must delete them.

Her diet is really boring and not a good advertisement for Slimming World. It seems to consist of some strange mug cake for breakfast and slop for dinner. Not very imaginative for someone who claims to be a foodaholic. Again, I'm calling bullshit on her claims that she's a brilliant chef.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.