Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a so called nutrition coach and having to delete a post because everyone told you how tit your content was? See Nicola, it’s not trolling and it’s not just tattlers (most of who used to be your followers) Everyone has woken up to you.

We’re nearly in July and she still hasn’t done anything serious to launch this life coach crap. I bet there have been some tense conversations in that house

Reactions: 19
She is so embarrassing deleted the cereal post because the sugar content is off the scale , So So Scarry calling herself a coach. She eats so much crap she should not be recommending any food to anybody . Dangerous unstable woman

Reactions: 18
The only things Fopps seems interested in when it comes to food is the calorie content and how much bloody protein is in it. She never takes into account the sugar content or anything else.

Reactions: 16
Why’s she deleted the post!! She could have had a bit of humility and said she’s learned something rather than just pretending it never happened so she doesn’t feel like a twit, others could have realised they were a load of shite too

Reactions: 17
This is why she hasn't progressed or grown still at the age of 42. She's got her head wedged up her fat arse and refuses to see herself as anything but uhhmaazzingggg. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her it's unreal! 😳🥴 offering yourself as a paid nutritional coach, then having to delete a post about sugary, cheap, unhealthy cereal 🤣🤣 especially after she tried to make out she was binging on it (on the floor!😄) she really is just thick as tit. I'd be absolutely mortified if I was Chris. They must be a laughing stock behind the scenes. I bet the other insta huns tear her a new hole in the WhatsApp chat 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How embarrassing!!!!!

I can’t get over her deleting the post 😂😂😂
And the only person excited to try the cereal is of course MAD Mazza 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s always been the same. Anything with the words “skinny” on she becomes obsessssssed with. Never mind the sugar content or the fact they just taste of chemicals! Her taste buds are as disordered as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she's down to 162k she'll soon get the fake gucci purse out and buy some more

I urge anyone who's following her still to UNFOLLOW!! you'll still see the tit show she won't dare to go private and possibly miss out on some 10 cal jelly she can jump out of

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So apparently she's been approached by a channel 5 gadget show to be filmed testing out pushchairs in a local park (howling that she was the obvious choice as she spends half her life in local parks) but she can't do it because she's going to a wedding, Im wondering if she's actually gutted she's missed out on some TV "fame" or if she's breathing a sigh of relief that people wont get to see the real unfiltered Nikki from camera angles she can't control

• Haha
  • Wow
So apparently she's been approached by a channel 5 gadget show to be filmed testing out pushchairs in a local park (howling that she was the obvious choice as she spends half her life in local parks) but she can't do it because she's going to a wedding, Im wondering if she's actually gutted she's missed out on some TV "fame" or if she's breathing a sigh of relief that people wont get to see the real unfiltered Nikki from camera angles she can't control
Why on earth would she be testing pushchairs with almost 4 year olds?! 😂 Hilarious. I actually wish she’d done this one, would have been comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the hell are they asking this twit for ... she went and bought a different car to fit the prams in rather than find one that suited them! Her kids are nearly 4 and haven't used a pram for ages?!

• Haha
I wonder if she actually responded to this wanting a new telly and they asked her to test pushchairs instead!! Beggyholic strikes again!

EF11AC7E-E4FA-4A69-A3C5-0CA74BF7D998.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thank the Lord for someone getting married next week, she’d have been having fanny flutters all week thinking this was her big break in to TV! And she’s kindly sharing it out to any local bloggers or influencers, why the duck not offer it out to just a local mum? You could make someones day you vapid twit!

I wonder if she actually responded to this wanting a new telly and they asked her to test pushchairs instead!! Beggyholic strikes again!

View attachment 1366504
She should have gone for the new telly after Grayson smashed one the other day. As per normal missed the boat nikki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Watch this space there is a Giveaway later today Bet she is busily packing Greysons stuff up 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been said already but that bleeping cereal 😭😭 imagine a nutritionist putting that tit up and suggesting to buy it, it's so out of date with what we know about food now. And she has the audacity to charge for weightloss services 🤣 I actually can't believe the confidence she has in her ability, the cheek of it as she's clearly learned jack tit! Nice to see she the very very expensive nutrition courses have paid off! Sadly she already believes she knows it all so doubt she really paid attention.

She hates us being right about her, yet here we are yet again. Right about her.

This really is why she need to go back to SW so she can at least just spout rubbish from their script. Left to her own devices she’s just dangerous!

Reactions: 15
Just tried the ‘fresh look’ filter on some of her stories and my god it’s such a cat fish!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.