Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute prick to only get faveson a personalised backpack.

She should just give Grayson up for adoption if she doesn’t want him.

The worse thing is that at some point her favourite will switch again and those boys won’t have a clue what’s going on. she’s going to massively duck them up in life
E0BE4363-6475-42BF-BDBD-60BADBA676DC.png

Reactions: 10
Sonics finger (does sonic have a finger 🤣) is pointing to Grayson name, of course it’s in tiny writing compared to faveson

ETA - I’ve just checked and both fopps and mad Mazza follow Chelsea! 😱
Ah good spot! But yes, given she dresses them as identical twins why get different bags?!

Reactions: 8
2 stories on her coaching page and both are this..
That's serious low calories for the day if she's doing body pump and regularly working out. Here she goes again, low carb, low cal restrict phase. She literally learn nothing after her nutrition course 🙄

Reactions: 10
She only needs about another 8 people to unfollow her and she'll be back in the 162K followers.... given one time she was over 164K ha ha .... admit it Nicola - you're rubbish at this... just stupid random stories and posts.... no substance - that yoga AD is really sloppy and half hearted - like she's trying to be chill and cool .. sooooo not Nicola you just look like you can't be arsed !

Reactions: 11
'Tempted to get them'...but didn't get them. Is that because they're not a heb floppy?
'I'd have them as a snack' - no you won't because you didn't buy them.
'Any good?' Why you asking you won't eat them.
Nob.

Screenshot_20220623-201250_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I just hate the name fopperholic, I know it means food and shopper holic or something but gosh, it's so vapid, meaningless and out of touch? Like her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments on that cereal post are making me laugh - they aren't getting rave reviews ! ha ha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.