Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Tempted to get them'...but didn't get them. Is that because they're not a heb floppy?
'I'd have them as a snack' - no you won't because you didn't buy them.
'Any good?' Why you asking you won't eat them.
Nob.

View attachment 1365171
Omg what a gob shite ‘here’s a photo of something I didn’t buy’

It’s on par with posing outside that gaff that time but going to cafe rouge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine pretending you binge ate cereal

Not at all relatable, a share bar of dairy milk maybe but bloody cereal, just shows how out of touch with normal eating reality she really is

Reactions: 11
That primark reel about pyjamas has been posted on her fb. It’s got two likes, one comment and one share. Her day at ‘work’ must be exhausting, poor pet.

Reactions: 14
Imagine pretending you binge ate cereal

Not at all relatable, a share bar of dairy milk maybe but bloody cereal, just shows how out of touch with normal eating reality she really is
No pretending, she had 42g instead of 40g thats over her heb you know....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personal Opinion but I wouldn't have personalised bags etc for my children, too many weirdos in this world! But... Why does Lawson have a personalised bag but Grayson doesn't 🤨 also I'm sure Lawson is trying to kick or trip Grayson over 👿
I agree, my son has a bag with his name on but that just goes to nursery where it sits on a peg inside all day. If we go out any other time he uses a generic bag. So unsafe

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't be surprised if that post disappears.... 🤣🤣 so many negative comments... apart from good old Mazza of course she wants to try them 🙄🙄🤣🤣
wow she’s meant to be the nutrition coach with SOOO much experience and here are her followers calling her out for promoting crap and telling her to eat a bit of fruit instead. Fruit doesn’t do brand collabs though people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't be surprised if that post disappears.... 🤣🤣 so many negative comments... apart from good old Mazza of course she wants to try them 🙄🙄🤣🤣
Be careful what you wish..sorry manifest for :ROFLMAO:
she wanted engagement....
She's ever gonna delete like dontmissmuch says
or
she'll start getting defensive in the comments saying that she hasn't tried them, didn't buy them and was just asking what everyone thought.

Which technically she was.
but she expected comments like
'omg amazing find Nikki' rather than people saying what is this junk you've posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A "nutritional coach" that's concerned about calories and not sugar content.. 19 grams of sugar in a 25g portion.. (a week after posting about eating nearly an entire box of cereal on the floor) 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who is a nutritional coach she totally gets sucked in by any thing that is from that company just because it has the worst skinny. None of those options are good for you just learn to eat normal food, like most people have said normal cereal is similar calories

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s a moron and dumb. She posted the skinny cereal because it said skinny on the box, like it’s meant to be healthy because it says skinny. Seriously fopps, do your research! That brand of food is crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone who is a nutritional coach she totally gets sucked in by any thing that is from that company just because it has the worst skinny. None of those options are good for you just learn to eat normal food, like most people have said normal cereal is similar calories
If she was a proper qualified professional nutritionist she wouldn’t even think to post fake “skinny” food that’s full of crap!!

Reactions: 20
It’s a joke that she has apparently done a nutrition course and would even think to post about this processed crap. Goes to show it was just a Micky mouse course she did while completing Netflix and/or she didn’t pay any attention to the content.

She’s so stuck in her old SW ways of trying to find low syn stuff even if it tastes tit. I bet she really can’t understand why her posts are tanking.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.