Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People didn’t point out that they were no different from other cereals, they pointed out that they’re a load of sugar heavy, chemical laden shite!………………….just like her………………how bizarre!

Reactions: 21
This has to be a new level of desperation to try get engagement.
She's not running the competition with Zara so she has forked out £200 to attract more followers.
They'll all unfollow her when they don't win.
Nothing sadder than paying to be popular..
Screenshot_20220624-192118_Instagram.jpg

bleeping LOL
Screenshot_20220624-192523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
God the desperation! I’d love to know how she will monitor the competition to ensure all steps are followed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God the desperation! I’d love to know how she will monitor the competition to ensure all steps are followed!
Probably already has a friend chosen to win or has made a fake account that to be chosen as winner.
Wouldn't even suprise me if Mazza 'won' knowing floppy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably already has a friend chosen to win or has made a fake account that to be chosen as winner.
Wouldn't even suprise me if Mazza 'won' knowing floppy
Zara clothes are awful I my opinion if you are over the age of 19 and their website is like torture and just awful to navigate or find anything not user friendly at all.

That said. I hope Chelsea Pateman wins!!! If anyone deserves a treat...it's Chelsea!

That's the only fix that's acceptable?

Reactions: 20
So a shout out for a follow Friday and a giveaway 'funded' by her..... you can smell her desperation from here can't you - she's bleeping mental .... she is throwing money around like some rich witch just for a few extra followers ....... it's laughable really ! She should do the winning ticket LIVE .... but she won't !

Reactions: 19
Talk about jumping through desperate jelly pots just to win a few quid to spend on ugly blouses, so you can look as tragic as her! No ta! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how we were commenting the other day that her follower numbers have stagnated and she gets no engagement, now suddenly she is on a mad pursuit the get more followers at all costs :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK it's 19.47 and she has currently got 163,051 followers..... lets see what Sunday evening brings..... and Monday morning lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is no way she has forked out for that voucher with her own minnie. Any bets she'll be using a Christmas gift voucher!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So someone has made a fake account of Fopperholic after announcing her giveaway. I love how she points out to people it's easy to tell it's fake because of the difference in followers numbers. Nikki, your follower numbers will soon be the same as the fake account the way you are loosing followers 😂😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9.47am and she has 163,133 followers so a grand total of just over 80 new followers but over 1K comments... LOL !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.