Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure we have the same tv as her and it could easily be broken on the stand, surprised she hasn’t put it on the wall or a bracket with kids!

my boyfriend flinches anytime I get too close with the hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Struggling for content Fopps?
Too much time on you're hands?
Pj Primark haul FFS
Go get a job in the Fairground or circus you bleeping clown

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate even admitting this but I had a dream about her; her and Chris split up 🤣🥴 I’m not sleeping well with the heat I’ll just caveat with that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fopps and yoga your having a laugh nothing about that woman is calm. She'll only ever do yoga for an ad either t see her ever doing g it again.

Reactions: 15
I’m at centre parcs Woburn at the mo….. heard a mum shout Grayson thought it was her lol

I’m not a mum n I can cope with2 childrenin the garden with a pool!

Reactions: 14
When she’s alone with them, she sounds even more manic than usual. She really isn’t cut out for the job is she. Makes me wonder what she will be like as they get older 🥴

When she’s alone with them, she sounds even more manic than usual. She really isn’t cut out for the job is she. Makes me wonder what she will be like as they get older 🥴
Can already see that she will be one of those bullying parents who will put their children down in front of everyone those boys will rebel and likely be in trouble at school...

Fopps and yoga your having a laugh nothing about that woman is calm. She'll only ever do yoga for an ad either t see her ever doing g it again.
I’ve done Pilates for years and I’ve never seen anyone do it in trainers, pretty sure that would impact your balance which is what you are trying to improve

Can already see that she will be one of those bullying parents who will put their children down in front of everyone those boys will rebel and likely be in trouble at school...
And as they don’t seem to have many boundaries or manners they will be so difficult at school and beyond. And it’s not the boys fault, again it’s their feckless parents.

Reactions: 10
If doing yoga and Pilates is you're idea of calm and relaxing yes for most people it is but you foolish Fopps you idiot you are constantly anxious and tense and belittling people and it clearly isn't helping you at all and who is going to pay for it when you can watch free you tube videos so Get you're self a proper job, a decent education then people may listen to you're bullshit

Reactions: 11
Is it just me but I couldn’t see Grayson name on his backpack. Just Lawson on his. Pleased they have hats on.

Reactions: 7
I can see why she loves Zara! Even the website is a precocious bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m at centre parcs Woburn..::and have seen a family with quads age about 2/3 just mum n dad no one helping them (have seen them lots, not hard to miss lol) but they have been calm n just doing it…..mum was in the Pool with all 4 whilst dad did the rapids n flumes then they changed over, imagine parents in rhe pool alone with all 4!! Then there’s this pair who can’t cope with twins!

I’m at centre parcs Woburn..::and have seen a family with quads age about 2/3 just mum n dad no one helping them (have seen them lots, not hard to miss lol) but they have been calm n just doing it…..mum was in the Pool with all 4 whilst dad did the rapids n flumes then they changed over, imagine parents in rhe pool alone with all 4!! Then there’s this pair who can’t cope with twins!
I don’t get why she can’t cope with them because there’s 2 of them. My niece is 5 months younger than my youngest and I always take all 3 of them places including swimming, and very often alone. They’re older now and they recently had an inset day so I took them to Alton Towers - ALONE! How can she watch someone like Chelsea Pateman and not realise most people just crack on without 2 adults assigned to each child?

I don’t think she follows what Chelsea shares. Otherwise she’d realise just how hard Chelsea has it, yet keeps going despite everything x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.