Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she's not sure she can manage twins in the paddling pool on her own......what does she think people with more than one child do? It's a paddling pool FFS! She's a prick, she really is! Can you imagine if they splashed her or got her hair wet, she's throw a fit, drag them out and shout at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact she says a few times “it’s just us 3” means it rarely is ever just those 3! She really is the weirdest mum Iv ever known! What parent can’t look after TWO children alone?! It’s not like they are wild crocodiles 😂 plus they are nearly 4, the fact she still can’t be alone with them needs addressing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Gym kitchen chilli she's showing is Rank !! Literally !! .then serving it with all that spinach 😳 OMG The extremes she will go to . Relax Foppy for goodness sake , you're obsession is out of hand . No wonder no posts on coaching page

Reactions: 16
The only time she interacts with those boys is to film them. You’ve seen it from Chris that he’s videoing the boys and she’s got her head in her phone,

Reactions: 11
Why on a lovely day today does she not stay at home with those boys & do water play as it’s so much easier than taking them out in this heat. She literally can’t stand being at home. Today my little girl is in & out playing with the sand & a spray bottle of water which cost me 40p loving life. Also when will she learn to cover those boys up especially in water in this heat. My little girl wore her brother olds swim shorts & top last week in the paddling pool as it gave more protection than her swimming costume

Reactions: 12
Why can't she sit in the garden in the sun and watch her almost four year olds in a paddling pool...the majority of non-parents can do that for two or more children...she is useless anything and everything to do with parenting Channel Mum should be ashamed to her her on their "team"

Reactions: 15
She keeps dropping hints that she's working.
She mentioned it in the sad face post and now on the gym kitchen post.
She never used to mention work and working late.
I think she's back at SW in some capacity part time, maybe filling in for when leaders in the area are absent.
It makes sense as the coaching page has been completely dropped.
She'll keep dropping hints then eventually make an announcement.

From someone whose recently had stage 3 skin cancer seeing them children without any tops and hats on in this heat makes me feel sick!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
From someone whose recently had stage 3 skin cancer seeing them children without any tops and hats on in this heat makes me feel sick!
She’s always got their skin exposed it’s disgusting. My 6yr old has very fair skin similar to Lawson and I always cover him up in this heat .
She just doesn’t think and see it as cool to be in swimming shorts but it isn’t and she’s just damaging the poor childrens skin

Love how she says are we having a Mummy day.. because for a stay at home mum its obviously a rare occurrence! Shows how often she palms them off!
Also so obvious she doesn't give a tit about Grayson. How sad.
Came on to say just that. If that was the norm you wouldn’t need to make reference to it!
the woman is a joke.

Can’t look after both in a paddling pool in an enclosed garden but can manage just fine in an open park where they could run off etc. She’s so stupid and useless it hurts

Reactions: 18
Oh my god. Just started watching the blog of butlins & had to turn off after 3 mins. Why didn’t she open with them driving into butlins & the boys cheering in the background which she quickly cut off prob because she was playing her music rather than randomly going on about snacks. She tries to hide the fact her parents are there to start with & she is so snobby about the place. No one is gonna watch that & think yeah let’s go.
It was so odd at first she was making out just her. Chris and the boys. Yet she’s so dependent on her parents she couldn’t not take them.

Takeaway from today.
1. Banging on repeatedly about her being by herself with them means she doesn't do it.
2. Coffee and red bull... from the person who doesn't drink caffeine
3. Grayson can duck off apparently due the lack of attention she shows him.
4. Why the actual duck does she have those kids with no hats on in the paddling pool. Are they not allowed to get their "fashion" caps wet?

Reactions: 18
Of course Grayson cracked the tv. Maybe letting them throw in the house wasn’t such a good idea after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course Grayson cracked the tv. Maybe letting them throw in the house wasn’t such a good idea after all.
Ha ha was coming here to say the same. She should thank herself for teaching them to throw toys and stones! Their behaviour is only going to get worst

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.