Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say on here before, they were gonna smash the house up with the throwing one of these days 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Shes had a mummy day with the boys but at 4.45 she’s come back to a smashed tv? So the second Chris has walked through the door she’s legged it out of there? Bet Greysons locked in the white noise prison as punishment whilst golden child continues to throw tit about! And Nikki your feet always look rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure how she will cope in the paddling pool with twins running around and water!

Ffs how do you think Mom's or Dad's with more than one child do anything!

You should teach you're children not to run around near or in water!

Sounds shocked that there will be water in the "paddling pool"

How did she come home to a smashed TV if the 2 of them were out most of the day! Obviously it was Grayson that caused the damage 🤔

The way she speaks to Lawson and sat right next to him compared to how she spoke about Grayson sat away from them playing on his own is just shocking! Well it should be but this is how Fopps has been for a long time!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Not sure how she will cope in the paddling pool with twins running around and water!

Ffs how do you think Mom's or Dad's with more than one child do anything!

You should teach you're children not to run around near or in water!

Sounds shocked that there will be water in the "paddling pool"

How did she come home to a smashed TV if the 2 of them were out most of the day! Obviously it was Grayson that caused the damage 🤔

The way she speaks to Lawson and sat right next to him compared to how she spoke about Grayson sat away from them playing on his own is just shocking! Well it should be but this is how Fopps has been for a long time!!!!!!
I update my insurance every year?

Something isn't adding up here

I think either they are struggling for money as chris seems to be at work more. Or they are splitting up

That was my first thought. Surely she shops around for insurance each year given she loves shopping so much! 😂
We pay ours in full every year and normally go with a different provider each time 🤔 has she just let the payments roll for years and years without checking the documents??? Or is she lying and she didn't have insurance 😏 none of it rings true to me I sense she's lying for some reason

Reactions: 15
I update my insurance every year?

Something isn't adding up here
They obviously just got a basic policy years ago and I bet the lazy sods just automatically re new it instead of shopping else’s where. Why wouldn’t you have accidental insurance. She’s thick as tit!!

Reactions: 10
Who doesn’t have accidental damage with two young kids in the house? Honestly those two are HOPELESS. Never known two adults to think so highly of themselves yet be so stupendously thick.

Reactions: 20
I reckon they don’t have insurance but she doesn’t want to admit it. She’s the sort to skimp on things like that.

She could have just not mentioned the tv but of course has to berate Grayson at every opportunity.

Reactions: 23
Can’t look after both in a paddling pool in an enclosed garden but can manage just fine in an open park where they could run off etc. She’s so stupid and useless it hurts
If I had a garden like that when mine were smaller I would never leave the house!. I would probably have my mates their brood over too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm confused, she came home to a broken TV? So was it broken whilst they were out? Or did she go out not knowing it was broken? She really does word things badly.
Nikki, how about informing people why that park has just been done up. Actually she probably has no idea that it's because of the upcoming commonwealth games and that the park is having the bowling there. Also, why say it's going to be difficult to go in the paddling pool as they are twins and she is on her own with them, for probably the first time ever. My god she is so annoying

Reactions: 19
Makes several crappy reels with her throwing clothes and shoes at her kids (one when a child was clearly distressed too) and then is aghast when her kids throw things in the house. Imbecile.

Reactions: 24
With the insurance again, wouldn't she have had to change her policy because she's had a load of work done to her house very recently? She had a big extension done, her kitchen moved, a garage conversion, her garden renovation 🤔 yet she's saying it's not been touched since before they had the kids, like 5 years ago?

Reactions: 15
With the insurance again, wouldn't she have had to change her policy because she's had a load of work done to her house very recently? She had a big extension done, her kitchen moved, a garage conversion, her garden renovation 🤔 yet she's saying it's not been touched since before they had the kids, like 5 years ago?
Yep and surely she’d check to see if it covered her designer bags (if they were real) as usually they have a limit per item. She's talking total bollocks.

I hope Chris has gone beserk if the boys wrecked the telly when she was meant to be watching them. Bet she was either on her phone or prancing about in her dressing room. Another nail in that coffin I reckon....

Reactions: 16
In fairness it’s easily done… maybe not a smash like that. But my son pulled a tv off when he was a toddler and we recently lost one and it was my fault 😭we were kicking a soft ball (it was foam not hard at all) around the lounge and I got a bit energetic and it hit the tv and that was it, it produced a line on the tv! I’d have coped but my husband couldn’t he said 😂

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone say the other day that she always has the same pjs on and now she’s showing the pjs in primark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.