Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flopps is absolutely tanking.
Last month she gained 46 new followers but lost 35
View attachment 1360420
She has been losing hundreds of followers every month since July last year (apart from in october where she gained 900+)
Her follower count has been stagnant since 2019.
I don't know how she convinces herself this is a career.
View attachment 1360435
I think she is realising but hasn’t a clue what to do about it. She hides the likes as they are low, she gets barely any comments, no one is interested in her life updates or the gormless duo. Her best engagement in weeks was about sun cream. Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flopps is absolutely tanking.
Last month she gained 46 new followers but lost 35
View attachment 1360420
She has been losing hundreds of followers every month since July last year (apart from in october where she gained 900+)
Her follower count has been stagnant since 2019.
I don't know how she convinces herself this is a career.
View attachment 1360435

Would be interesting if Instagram removed all the fake accounts and those which have been used in a year or two. I bet her numbers would be tiny then!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely struggling - people see her at Warwickshire fake lifting weights all for the gram while her kids are left in the crèche so she can get her me time/ I really hope Chris wakes up soon and sees what a sad sack he’s married: their life would probably so much easier when they co parent- one weekend off/one weekend on

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely struggling - people see her at Warwickshire fake lifting weights all for the gram while her kids are left in the crèche so she can get her me time/ I really hope Chris wakes up soon and sees what a sad sack he’s married: their life would probably so much easier when they co parent- one weekend off/one weekend on
I've always said she doesn't have the body of someone who goes to the gym so often. It's literally so she has somewhere to sit other than her house. They have just tried to carry on living how they did before they had kids and I do think that's quite sad because there's a lot of resentment in that house

Reactions: 22
Hilarious since she had a weekend off and it's Tuesday today.

I think the thing she forgets or more likely ignores is that most people don't have the same free time and money she has.
Another little
Hilarious since she had a weekend off and it's Tuesday today.

I think the thing she forgets or more likely ignores is that most people don't have the same free time and money she has.
another little quote she has ‘plnched’

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Just started watching the blog of butlins & had to turn off after 3 mins. Why didn’t she open with them driving into butlins & the boys cheering in the background which she quickly cut off prob because she was playing her music rather than randomly going on about snacks. She tries to hide the fact her parents are there to start with & she is so snobby about the place. No one is gonna watch that & think yeah let’s go.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god. Just started watching the blog of butlins & had to turn off after 3 mins. Why didn’t she open with them driving into butlins & the boys cheering in the background which she quickly cut off prob because she was playing her music rather than randomly going on about snacks. She tries to hide the fact her parents are there to start with & she is so snobby about the place. No one is gonna watch that & think yeah let’s go.
Any place she vlogs you automatically want to avoid life the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest story, ”Oh,Lawson, it’s such a lovely day (coo coo), (switch to gruff voice) whereas your brother, oh there. (Back to cute voice) Lawson digging, ah bless” Such a witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
God she is awful. She genuinely couldn’t give a tit where Grayson was or what he was doing. Lawson also looks at her with such uncertainty. That family is just so bleeping weird!

Reactions: 19
Is she the bleeping chairman of all the parks where she lives? Why does she need to tell us every name of the park she goes to I couldn’t give a tit if it’s been redone recently 😑 as I live no where near it !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she the bleeping chairman of all the parks where she lives? Why does she need to tell us every name of the park she goes to I couldn’t give a tit if it’s been redone recently 😑 as I live no where near it !
Ha ha I find it so weird that she gives us a tour of a bloody park. 😂😂
She thinks it will be heaving later…..probably not as it’s absolutely roasting and we all know the slides etc get to hit for your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Constantly panning the camera on to Lawson and speaks about Grayson like he’s an afterthought. She is vile!!!!

Reactions: 12
Love how she says are we having a Mummy day.. because for a stay at home mum its obviously a rare occurrence! Shows how often she palms them off!
Also so obvious she doesn't give a tit about Grayson. How sad.

Reactions: 19
The irony of her posting about IVF then videos of her kids that she resents

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.