Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever work she’s had done its made her nose 👃 look so much bigger. I agree she looked so much better before

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s the sister. The teeth are too straight to be nikki. Her teeth are worse now and that’s after invisilign. I wonder if she’s tried to filter/adjust her sisters picture a bit so it wasn’t too obvious?

also I’ve never seen any other picture where Nikki isn’t blonde?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The graduation photo is Nikki. It's just her natural face. We are so used to the filtered (sorry preset), stretched version now.
Yeh I agree. She's also always had big lips naturally. Pregnancy actually made them bigger. Naturally. So they've naturally stayed the same for 4 years. Naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had my hair done today and literally had second hand cringe that floppster got her hairdresser to film her in slow-mo swinging her head about the last time she went 🤣

• Haha
Note how Fopps hasn’t liked Carly’s post about the hen do. Neither has Fopps Mum, her sister has though. I bet there’s been major tantrums over the unflattering photo! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious since she had a weekend off and it's Tuesday today.

I think the thing she forgets or more likely ignores is that most people don't have the same free time and money she has.
Maybe this quote is a passive-aggressive message to her husband, he CAN'T keep going away for WORK as SHE needs ME TIME EVERY DAY. It's self care, it's essential, it makes her a better mum guys to have 8hrs a day to herself ;)

• Haha
Her numbers continue to tumble ... with her pathetic 'woe is me' bollocks - people obviously don't give a tit at her pretentious attitude... moaning Thursday knowing full well she was going away for 2 nights/3 days ! and how she says I missed Chris and boys like crazy - NO YOU bleeping DIDN'T NICOLA ....... wonder if she's got thrush from wearing that skintight polyester jumpsuit ... lol..... either way she's an irritating c*nt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flopps is absolutely tanking.
Last month she gained 46 new followers but lost 35
Screenshot_20220621-212902_Chrome.jpg

She has been losing hundreds of followers every month since July last year (apart from in october where she gained 900+)
Her follower count has been stagnant since 2019.
I don't know how she convinces herself this is a career.
Screenshot_20220621-212820_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.