Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His name is 'GRAYSON' Nicola...... not once did she say his name in that recent post... 'oh look at you LawLaw.... so cool' .... oh they are upside down..... short of actually calling him an idiot her tone and wording speak volumes.... she's a nasty cow she really is !
How nasty does she come across to otherson again in those stories. He looks so sad that he can’t get his glasses on the right way. It’s shameful how she displays such blatant favouritism. Poor boys.
She‘s gone all out today to show her hatred of poor otherson. Like was said above, she can’t even bring herself to say his name. What an utter utter disgrace she is. That’s going to affect that little boy something awful. I feel so sorry for him ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For once, I actually think she looks quite nice. She’s just kept it simple, and it suits her, rather than dressing like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin or Shrek in a green suit.

Right, I’m off to say 10 Hail Mary’s now in a dark room 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is so self conscious. Always making derogatory comments to get the compliments flooding in. Why wear something you don’t feel comfortable in? She’s totally crazy. I bet she had a right strop and didn’t enjoy the night at all. It’s sad how her life’s whole focus is her appearance.

Reactions: 18
For once, I actually think she looks quite nice. She’s just kept it simple, and it suits her, rather than dressing like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin or Shrek in a green suit.

Right, I’m off to say 10 Hail Mary’s now in a dark room 🥴
I think she looks quite nice in the jumpsuit too - though a bit too low for my liking.... but please Nicola..... size up it looks skin tight and you can almost see her VJJ !!!

Also... I think she gets her catfish skills from her Mother...... duck me those pics look nothing like the woman at the station !!

Reactions: 17
I’m telling you it’s definitely her sister’s graduation picture!! Seeing them side by side it is obvious. How sad!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Front and centre in most of the pics as per, said it before....still stands....she'd elbow the queen off a stamp to get her mug on it! The jumpsuit is better than a lot of her recent outfits but it's so small its giving her a front bum wedgie

• Haha
To be honest, if she’d have gone out in one of her usual get ups, Scouse girls would have made a meme of her by the end of the week and it would be being circulated by Scouse Ma. I’m local - Scouse girls are savage 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
she always makes everything about her . She felt so self conscious In something that is too tight for her. The weekend was not about you Narcissist Nikki it was your sil hen do
. FOR ONCE she couldn’t leave her selfish , sad , self centred , ego at home and go and enjoy the weekend . She is so unhappy and it shows in those pics . Being totally obsessed with how she looks. What an awful way to live .I m not even going to comment on how she speaks to Grayson, it’s too sad for words , what an evil woman

Reactions: 8
This post proves to me she doesn't have many girlfriends and never gets invited 'out out' with anyone. 10 pics of her sis in law to be 's friends, and her with her mum and sister. Yet when she's 'out with friends' before we never see any pics?

I bet the neon glasses were as 'out there' as she'd ever do for fancy dress, hence the amounf of photos of her in them. I actually feel sorry for her almost! She really is insecure.

As for the jump suit, I'm not a fan, it looks a bit cheap and flimsy/see-through like something £12.99 from Boohoo.
Given what she spends on clothes each month, she could have got a really nice jumpsuit from Reiss or similar. But maybe am just being picky as it's her.

Reactions: 21
If she didn't buy clothes that are faaaaar too small she wouldn't feel self conscious
Exactly. And if she bought less clothes but better quality they would a) fit her better and b) last longer. I know that second reason is quite ridiculous, as without relentless clothes/any type of shopping how would she survive.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.