Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we went one year in May and I couldn’t wear make up in the day time and even the evening I was sweating so much ! I’m not sure who would want to get married in Cyprus is august it would be red hot !!
I agree the majority of Europe between may and end of August it's far too hot to wear makeup...no point even taking it because it takes up crucial room in the suitcase... better off just having eyelashes tinted before going and just taking a lip gloss and nothing more.

If she actually stayed home in her garden for a month or so (it's not like she has to go out of the house) and got tanned before going away, she wouldn't need make up anyway

Reactions: 11
I didn't realise Deux Mankles was Fopps Dad as well 🤪
Wonder why she chose to use this pic of the 3 of them!
Those boys are always dressed in something awful and inappropriate...if that's a pic from this last week it's been far too hot for denim shirts...

Plus the picture looks filtered to duck...so her words are bullshit...either Chris or the boys are not good enough or she would not have even considered in her mind to filter them! Normal people don't filter photos of kids and husbands.

Normal people would never contemplate it, never mind do it

Reactions: 9
Remember when Carly and Fopp's brother thought they were going to Amsterdam, and where hijacked by Fopps and all the family and ended up in Disney works Florida.Then on their return to The Uk , had to isolate with Mad Mazza and Mick the babysitter snatcher for months cos of COVID restrictions and couldn’t return to Cyprus.So I reckon Carly is getting her own back. Come sweat in Cyprus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those boys are always dressed in something awful and inappropriate...if that's a pic from this last week it's been far too hot for denim shirts...

Plus the picture looks filtered to duck...so her words are bullshit...either Chris or the boys are not good enough or she would not have even considered in her mind to filter them! Normal people don't filter photos of kids and husbands.

Normal people would never contemplate it, never mind do it
She has actually reposted a screenshot of a picture Chris posted on his own instagram for fathers day...2 years ago.
She really pushed out to make him feel special.
Screenshot_20220620-080833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carly and Fopp’s brother both live in Cyprus and are used to the climate. Also, they may invite their glamorous fellow performers to the wedding who will all be slim and gorgeous and also used to the heat. Fopps will be a sweaty mess compared to them and she knows it🤣🤣

• Haha
Carly and Fopp’s brother both live in Cyprus and are used to the climate. Also, they may invite their glamorous fellow performers to the wedding who will all be slim and gorgeous and also used to the heat. Fopps will be a sweaty mess compared to them and she knows it🤣🤣
Debateable how many glamourous people fopps brother will attract to his wedding.
If you look watch her youtube video of her baby shower he was there can of lager in hand, swearing like a sailor.
He's pure chav like her.
He's just a uncouth brit expat cabaret singer of which there are many on the med.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if Chris had found an old pic of Narcissic Nikki for Mother’s Day and squeezed it in at last minute but she can do as she pleases after acting like a goat all weekend . shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes we went one year in May and I couldn’t wear make up in the day time and even the evening I was sweating so much ! I’m not sure who would want to get married in Cyprus is august it would be red hot !!
Yep I had my hair sticking to my shiny face all day. The wedding we went to was on Nissi Beach too and the heat was just 🔥 We didn’t have children then either. I can’t imagine how I’d have been running around after my two all day in that heat. She’ll have Mazza doing that though, I’m sure.

Oooh that overly Botox’d head is going to be even shiner than usual. Bring on the wedding 🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tone of her voice when she speaks to Greyson ☹ Of course Lawson got it right first time 🙄. Instead of taking the piss out of him why not help him you awful cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
His name is 'GRAYSON' Nicola...... not once did she say his name in that recent post... 'oh look at you LawLaw.... so cool' .... oh they are upside down..... short of actually calling him an idiot her tone and wording speak volumes.... she's a nasty cow she really is !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Did someone send her that dress or did she dash to H&M in Liverpool when there? I counted 5 XS this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How nasty does she come across to otherson again in those stories. He looks so sad that he can’t get his glasses on the right way. It’s shameful how she displays such blatant favouritism. Poor boys.

She looks so awkward .. another face of Nicola 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the brothers gf page this was
She will HATE this photo! I wonder if Carly is a tattler… 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.