Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanking the ‘Warwick family’ deffo seems like an afterthought in that post, Fopps made out she was organising it!
I don't think Carly likes Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic when she was on previous vlogs and photos and that was before the Disney laughing stock.

Perhaps she has got arsey with her if the boys arent pageboys...I think if they were going to be she would have been showing off about it for years.

Worst still she is probably dreading what she will wear for the wedding...worried that she will be wearing white or neutral colours. Rather than happy bright colours that don't match the bridesmaids

Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow the sister in law? Carly_emma_diva? She's just posted a very 'telling ' post on her insta (sorry I can't cut n paste). The gist of it is that she profusely thanks her sister in law (not fopps), her own sister for making her hen do amazing and that it was lovely to see 'family from Warwick '. Not one personal mention of Fopps or Fopps mum, this speaks volumes about their relationship (or lack of). I bet Fopps sucked the fun out of the whole weekend, reminding everyone about the calories of every drink and the importance of drawing a line on Monday,
In other news, has she bothered to post any Father's Day messages to Chris or her own Dad?
Putting it here so everyone can see
Screenshot_20220619-165033_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think the wedding is September 1st
Carly tagged one of her pics on May 1st -> 4 months to go

Reactions: 7
Has flopps ever been to Cyprus in August before? It’s always been extremely hot and humid when I’ve been. Will she cope in the heat with two fractious children and frizzy hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has flopps ever been to Cyprus in August before? It’s always been extremely hot and humid when I’ve been. Will she cope in the heat with two fractious children and frizzy hair?
She will HATE the attention not being solely on her...shall we take bets now of how many photos she posts with her centre stage and Lawson posing wearing something totally inappropriate

Reactions: 20
Was going to say the same
I’ve been in august before and the humidity is next level !!
45 degrees most days 🥵🥵 she’s going to find it very hard work with the boys in that heat
I’m sure her parents will be back in the air con rooms with the boys so she can have her “me” time in the evenings

Reactions: 15
Was going to say the same
I’ve been in august before and the humidity is next level !!
45 degrees most days 🥵🥵 she’s going to find it very hard work with the boys in that heat
I’m sure her parents will be back in the air con rooms with the boys so she can have her “me” time in the evenings
I was thinking this...surely she won't expect the children to go to bed much before 10-10:30pm on the day of a wedding...if she does she is crazy. They can surely just put a few chairs together and let them sleep in the corner like normal families do...

She can't expect the parents of the groom to leave early to look after her boys and she has to be the centre of everything so therefore it will probably be Chris sent back to sit in the room with them... The poor man isn't allowed to do anything

Reactions: 12
We know what she'll say though, even if it's awful which let's face it, it probably will be as she hates parenting...It's absolutely FINE 🙂 🙃

Strange there's no fathers day post, I don't think she got a mothers day one did she? Somethings not okay there. Sorry I mean, it's FiNE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We know what she'll say though, even if it's awful which let's face it, it probably will be as she hates parenting...It's absolutely FINE 🙂 🙃

Strange there's no fathers day post, I don't think she got a mothers day one did she? Somethings not okay there. Sorry I mean, it's FiNE.
We’ll get a “I was so hungover after my two carefully measured Malibu and milks on the hen do I couldn’t post on Father’s Day” posts tomorrow (followed by posts about little kickers, gym and a subway salad obviously 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow the sister in law? Carly_emma_diva? She's just posted a very 'telling ' post on her insta (sorry I can't cut n paste). The gist of it is that she profusely thanks her sister in law (not fopps), her own sister for making her hen do amazing and that it was lovely to see 'family from Warwick '. Not one personal mention of Fopps or Fopps mum, this speaks volumes about their relationship (or lack of). I bet Fopps sucked the fun out of the whole weekend, reminding everyone about the calories of every drink and the importance of drawing a line on Monday,
In other news, has she bothered to post any Father's Day messages to Chris or her own Dad?
If she does post it will be a pic including her and probably from her chav-tastic wedding x

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Fops brother had to nag the hen to invite her and mazzer because he knew fops would kick off if she didn’t get an invite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to a wedding in Cyprus in early September and my god, she’s in for a shock with the heat and humidity. I had my make up professionally done to stop it sliding off my face. Throw into the mix the 2 boys and we are deffo heading for a foppy-breakdown 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been to a wedding in Cyprus in early September and my god, she’s in for a shock with the heat and humidity. I had my make up professionally done to stop it sliding off my face. Throw into the mix the 2 boys and we are deffo heading for a foppy-breakdown 🍿🍿🍿🍿
Hurrah 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes we went one year in May and I couldn’t wear make up in the day time and even the evening I was sweating so much ! I’m not sure who would want to get married in Cyprus is august it would be red hot !!

I went out for a nice meal last night in Liverpool, to a place near the Albert dock. I was keeping my eye out as that’s where tourist/out of towners tend to go but alas no sighting 😂😞

Can’t believe she never posted anything for her dad of Chris!! I said if the other day but somethings defo not right she’s on the verge of a breakdown for sure

That’s why they chose August 😂😂😂 shake her up a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.