Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she was a secret smoker , not just with her yellowing teeth but all the facial wrinkles despite all the regular Botox 🙄🙄🙄 is a dead giveaway .
you can’t fool us Beggy Fopps
we da best here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She defo smokes, that’s why she doesn’t do much cardio and couldn’t keep up with couch to 5 k. She must stink of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Look at how gEnErOuS I am giving the bikes away everyone"

Think she's missing the point tbh. She's boastful, she shows off all the time. That's basically what Instagram is right? None of her posts have ever helped me, and many others I'm sure, because she is completely unrelatable. Her priorities look to be in all the wrong places, focused on her looks and what makes HER happy and feel good etc. Endless hauls, buying more and more stuff... she never posts anything of value or intelligence!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She'd love being thinner than a rival, sorry, daughter in-law. She'd be like monster in-law! god help them when they bring a woman home 🤣
This is what fopps will look like in 10 years when they start bringing girlfriends round for dinner
Screenshot_20220507-183100_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-183139_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-183154_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cherry Pepsi max to work out .... says the woman who can't have caffeine 🤔

Never disliked someone I've never met so much! Everything about her just makes me 🤢 her whole personality/being/essence is just a big pile of wank
Am with you on this . There are some really crappy influencers on socials but I think fopps is number one for being a really horrible person. I can’t think of one redeeming quality about her. She is vile.

All the fake food she eats and drinks 🤮 I bet everyone hates her at the gym too 🤣 her and her million pairs of leggings and trainers... I bet she brags about "fit (minging)hubby" 🙄 duck off floppy knob
Feel sorry for who is on the bike behind - they will have a face full of protein eggy farts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her spending is so out of control and she buys things wears it once then you never see it again . Then she calls herself generous 🙄🙄🙄
Go get ya Jam Shed Foppy #stayclassy 😂😂😂

I’ve also worked since I was 15 Fopps (probably earlier actually)
Do I have any of that money left? No
Am I swimming in money now? No
But I’m a decent person. You are not. Now duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The latest ones from April and March
Wow! She looks so different than when I last saw her. Has she had a nose job?

She blocked me ages ago for absolutely no reason whatsoever. What’s she up to these days? Is she still with the OLD man? Post a picture of her here please so I can see what she’s like these days.

Snap!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!! She’s a right old mess 😱😱😱
She split with the older dude as she was having an affair I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught this as she posted it! She’s so unbelievably snappy!!
“I deserve to have all these treatments because I WORK 🤥 give loads to charity and help people bla bla bla.”
There’s a good few comments saying it’s just out of touch with reality at the minute all these treatments she gets when people are worried about rising costs. Glad to see others are calling her out about the constant bragging.

Edited to add: she’s storied less than ten mins ago out playing with the boys and Chris so she’s replying to these comments whilst she should be spending time with her family out playing?! So sad she prioritises time on her phone then with her kids!
Is she taking the piss in the last response? I’m a very generous person. 😂😂😂. She could only manage to find £5 to donate towards a child’s ( that she knew ) medical bills. She is a selfish twit.

Good Lord, this woman. I just can't. I'm 32 nearly and have never had my nails done, been to a spa once in my life, never had a massage or a facial, let alone Botox and all that rubbish. I've had my hair done professionally maybe 3 times in my life. She's just ridiculous and so out of touch.
I’m not her biggest fan but I love getting my hair done every few months because it’s one of the only things that makes me feel good about myself
Women shouldn’t be shamed for getting their hair done.
Yes people are struggling right now but if you can afford it …I don’t see any harm

Reactions: 12
It's like all those comments calling her out for being unrelateable and her little rant about it never happened because here she is a mere few hours later bragging about going out for a few drinks in yet another new outfit!!!!

Looks like this outfit comes in 3 colours not 2 - black, the colour the model is wearing and the colour Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has filtered it to be 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like all those comments calling her out for being unrelateable and her little rant about it never happened because here she is a mere few hours later bragging about going out for a few drinks in yet another new outfit!!!!

Looks like this outfit comes in 3 colours not 2 - black, the colour the model is wearing and the colour Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has filtered it to be 🤡
Why are her shoes so ugly? She also has proper piggy trotters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not her biggest fan but I love getting my hair done every few months because it’s one of the only things that makes me feel good about myself
Yes people are struggling right now but if you can afford it …I don’t see any harm
we are talking about Fopps here not any other women. she had beauty treatments (Botox and something else)day before getting her hair did, is always out and about shopping ,going to the gym,nights away from her beloved kids .She is not relatable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t give anything away. She puts stuff up for sale and tries to sell at its new price .
She is proper salty in these stories 🧂

It’s not he getting her hair done, it’s the bragging and pretending she knows what it’s like to struggle financially

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not he getting her hair done, it’s the bragging and pretending she knows what it’s like to struggle financially
What gets me is her saying people begrudge her getting her hair done and getting her face filled with Botox. Not sure she would be on the same criticism if she had actually gone and earned the minny money herself and not relied on her husbands money. Secondly - it’s not once in a blue moon. This is the second or third time this year that she has been for fillers of some description as well as getting her hair done again..

she is a🧂witch.

• Heart
Just caught up on the fopps rant...wow! so she thinks it's ok to sit there saying all that with Grayson on her knee, she even says arse, insta bleeps it out but she was clearly ok saying it with him right there, I hope he goes to nursery and repeats it so she can be proud of her parent skills! as for her teeth effing hell she's giving Austin powers a run for his "minnie" ;) with those pegs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.