Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dummyfingers

I’m on a rant here tattlers, I’m completely triggered!
Imagine bragging about the size of your clothes constantly on Instagram?
I wear a 14/16 sometimes an 18 and I couldn’t care less about the label. I buy classic items that last more than a season, often spending a little more but buying less. I buy second hand expensive items from EBay or charity shops and have them altered. Faddy trainers at half your salary? I wouldn’t wear them for free!
Last week I wore a size 16/18 sheer sexy bodysuit to bed (it was bank holiday🤷‍♀️) and my partner didn’t ask what size it was, they just said how beautiful I looked. After a bit of “relaxing”, we got up, drank a bottle of wine and had a massive Indian takeaway.
Fopps: you’re missing out on living your actual life because you’re bleating on about being thin and sizing down and getting work done to your face! Honestly, you are boring everyone to tears.
I don’t give a fuck how many calories are in an ice-lolly.
I don’t give a fuck what size your endless purchases are.
I’m heavier than I was 5 years ago, but I’ve bagged the hottest partner (IMO) because (she tells me), I’m fun, carefree, real and a confident in my own skin, whatever size!
My partner has Botox and is a gym freak, I’m completely natural (for now😂) and the gym is my worst nightmare.
I really wish Fopps would read this and stop perpetuating the idea that “there’s no bigger room than the room for self-improvement”. You can stand still, be in your body and be happy, whatever the size.
I love the space I take up in the world, and I don’t need to constantly hear I need to size-fucking-down to be my best self. It is so damaging.
Rant over.
💕

• Heart
Reactions: 51

~vix~83~

VIP Member
My sister in law had has a encounter with flopps! They go to the same gym! She has tried to latch on to my sister in law but failed hahaha she would love to be friends with my sis in law ….she has the lifestyle old flopps can only dream off.
Apparently she doesn’t do much working out….and tries to latch on to people lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Mancnet

VIP Member
B39A5C56-BC83-46E8-AEF1-38089D9722B1.jpeg
No thanks…😂. Imagine never eating an Easter egg, how can people not see she has an eating disorder!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’ve also worked since I was 15 Fopps (probably earlier actually)
Do I have any of that money left? No
Am I swimming in money now? No
But I’m a decent person. You are not. Now fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jemi85

VIP Member
So “generous” that she donated a whole fiver to that Just Giving cause that time 🙄 Did she donate to Chelsea’s page that time?

Just give it up now Flopps. You’re an old haggard has-been, trying to keep up with the Chloe Lauren’s and Lucy Jessica Carter’s of the world, and failing miserably because she’s just so naturally unlikeable.

I captured this perfect screenshot though, which I think makes her whole personality shine through beautifully… Why are her teeth getting yellower by the day too?
8D1D0DFE-539F-47FE-BB1B-E8538F581104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Slimem

Sorry, but the funniest thing about her stories today was when she said she had a day off.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahabahahahahahahha I couldn’t stop laughing!! She actually believes she had a ‘job’ hahahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 33

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Taking a photo of her 'designer' bag next to wine, and then actually posting it 😲 I'd die of embarrassment doing that, she's like a teenager showing off!

I am cringing at just picturing it happening 🤣
1.Put £1600 cream bag on dirty table
2. Position weekly glass of wine next to it
3. Get the good angles, lighting and background of my bag (move children AWAY so I can get the shot)
4. Choose size down filter with 🍊 tan pre set.
5. Take 20 pics and deliberate which one to use (proFesSioNal job) to show how uhhhmaazin my life is.
6. Continue ignoring family
7. Post uhhhmaazin image
8. Wait for all the adoring comments to come/refresh/refresh
9. Still ignore family, check likes and comments from strangers. Yes. Life is good
10. Re-read the secret 👍

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Parking my size 14 arse riiiiight here.

Yeah thats right Nicola. I'm not a size 8. Neither are you.

Cant believe how close we are to thread 100 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I had a top like this in 2002 🥴 she needs to leave well alone she will look like a Hearsay groupie who found a time machine 😳
2002 never ended in Nikki world.
Tanya turner slap and hair, early 00's style, oxide and neutrino blasting in the car and dated attitudes to dieting.
She's still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #97 Nikki Ryan Coaching; My Minnie doesn't jiggle jiggle it folds....

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Didn't that model Linda Evangelista have a procedure to remove fat cells from her chin and something went wrong and her chin doubled in size instead.
Be very unfortunate if that happened to fopps....

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
As a thread suggestion, I still love @Blair-Waldorf’s comment in the last thread -
“she’s a skid mark on the underpants of society” so so so true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nikki Ryan; I want to be taken seriously in my line of work.....

Nikki Ryan Coaching; quotes Khloe Kardashian on her business page 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31