Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she'll claim a hangover tomorrow on stories, at the park at 8am. 🥱

As for those damn shoes they are foul! They're a knock-off take on the Valentino Rockstuds I guess, which are very much out of fashion by now if you follow that kind of thing (which she does).

She's got no taste in footwear at all, every outfit is paired with shocking accessories, nothing classic or timeless here, she repels anything with taste!
She just doesn't realise that if she stayed home for once people might actually believe her for once about having a hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a thread suggestion, I still love @Blair-Waldorf’s comment in the last thread -
“she’s a skid mark on the underpants of society” so so so true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic: more lies, salty replies, downsize, all in a days ‘work’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a dream about fopps on Friday night 😳

We were going out and she had a weird out building and just shut the boys into a room with a big duvet. I told her I was going to report her to social services but she said she didn’t care. My husband and hers got all friendly over golf. Very odd! 😂

But yeah why get so salty about spending money on yourself. If it was me I’d just ignore comments if I felt justified in my spending. It clearly hit a nerve!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on yesterday I was out making mischief...I was home by 10pm but I'd been out since noon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just reading the comments on the jumpsuit pic and these are why she'll never give up... for this handful of 'adoring' followers.... 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on yesterday I was out making mischief...I was home by 10pm but I'd been out since noon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just reading the comments on the jumpsuit pic and these are why she'll never give up... for this handful of 'adoring' followers.... 🤮🤮🤮
Those comments are enough to give anyone a hangover 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #97 Nikki Ryan Coaching; My Minnie doesn't jiggle jiggle it folds....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The lyrics of the song Fopps has on the stories of her 3 year old children 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mm
I been a (G), throw up the (L)
Sex in the (A-M), uh-huh
(O-R-O-U-S, yeah)
And I can put you in (first class, up in the sky)
I can put you in (first class, up in the, up-up in the)
I been a (G), throw up the (L)
Sex in the (A-M), uh-huh
(O-R-O-U-S, yeah)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is she up and out already since about 11 by the looks of it on a Sunday when she’s been out the night before 🙄 and thst cackle goes through me

Reactions: 17
Am I missing what's so hysterical about her kids coming down that slide? she's almost peeing her pants with laughter :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I missing what's so hysterical about her kids coming down that slide? she's almost peeing her pants with laughter :unsure:
She likes to act like she’s a super mum..It’s all for show..Like her whole sad life ..I don’t want her stories ..Her face irritates me 😩 She’s fake

Reactions: 20
Why is she up and out already since about 11 by the looks of it on a Sunday when she’s been out the night before 🙄 and thst cackle goes through me
She probably didn't actually go out... just got dressed up for content and then sat completing netflix with half a granade bar and a boiled egg 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She likes to act like she’s a super mum..It’s all for show..Like her whole sad life ..I don’t want her stories ..Her face irritates me 😩 She’s fake
I can’t watch her stories either, she just irritates the 💩 out of me these days with her superiority complex, but I LOVE this thread 😂 you guys have me in stitches! Plus the nosey witch in me can’t help but take a peek now and again to see what tit she comes out with next

Reactions: 24
I can’t watch her stories either, she just irritates the 💩 out of me these days with her superiority complex, but I LOVE this thread 😂 you guys have me in stitches! Plus the nosey witch in me can’t help but take a peek now and again to see what tit she comes out with next
Same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably didn't actually go out... just got dressed up for content and then sat completing netflix with half a granade bar and a boiled egg 🥱
This is a thousand times more believable than anything Nikki Ryan Coaching Fopperholic says these days....!

Reactions: 14
Oooh here she goes again showing how generous she is...
Ffs she's so transparent! That comment clearly got to her didn't it, she needs to prove to everyone how great and generous she is.

She is so thick and arrogant that she believes she can pull the wool over everyone's eyes, failing to realise that everyone on here is a lot more intelligent than she is so see right through it. The only dumbos who don't see it are her followers and Mad Mazza.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.